Dubai Visa for GCC Residents
Dubai Visa GCC Residents – GCC Residents who are not GCC nationals but who have a high professional status such as company managers, business people, auditors, accountants, doctors, engineers, pharmacists, or employees working in the public sector, their families, drivers and personal staff sponsored by them, are eligible for a non-renewable 30-day visa.
Note :- As of 29 April 2016, GCC residence permit holders will need to apply for a UAE visa before arriving in Dubai.
Entry permit is granted to residents of the GCC coming across ports of the State for 30 days from the date of entry and extendable once only.
Who can use this service?
Guest – All the Residents (Iqama Holders) of GCC countries.
- AED (100) application fee.
- AED 100 issuance fee.
Scanned Documents required for applying Dubai Visa for GCC Residents
- Passport copies- Applicants’ passports must have at least six months’ validity as of their date of travel to Dubai.
- Passport-sized photographs
- Iqama copy with a validity of minimum 3 months.
- Credit Card to pay Visa fees.
Dubai Visa GCC Residents
Follow the below steps to apply Dubai Visa GCC Residents.
If you have any questions,feel free to ask in comment.We will try to help you as soon as possible.
Applying Dubai Visa GCC Residents
If you are ready with the above documents, now go to the Ednrd evisa website by clicking the below link
and Goto Step 4
Change the language to English
Click GCC individual
You will receive a message which contains the following information’s :-
- Dear Applicant, obtaining the eVisa before you travel to UAE is a must. eVisa will be sent to you through registered email address in the application once your application is approved only.
- “GCC Residents” or “GCC Citizen – Accompanies” application will not be approved for any family member or assistant categories if the sponsor is not travelling along with them.
- GCC Residents Entry Permit is valid for (30) days before entry from issuance date, and stay period after entry is (30) days from entry date, and it is extendable once for (30) days.
- GCC Accompanied Entry Permit is valid for (60) days before entry from issuance date, and stay period after entry is (60) days from entry date, and it is extendable once for (60) days.
- Upon arrival if GCC Residency is found to be expired or cancelled , entry permit holder will not be granted entry.
- If profession of GCC Resident is found to be changed after issuance of this entry permit , entry permit holder will not be granted entry.
- GCC Residency must be valid at least (3) months from arrival date.
- Passport must be valid at least (6) months from arrival date.
Click Accept to continue.
Create an account (It is free) and Login to your account
Choose GCC Residents (Most of us do a mistake here. Pls be careful to choose GCC resident for you and all your dependent family members)
- Select the Emirates
- Choose the Port of entry of your arrival (Even though I travelled through BUS route arrived arrar batha port, I choose Dubai Airport as port of entry- The reason I cannot find wife as a professions for my wife, when I selected Abu Dhabi Port. But I did not faced any problem)
- Complete all the details and translate the English to Arabic by Pressing TT where ever it is available.
Contact Details :-
If you are going to stay with your friends/relatives give their address in the UAE address details. If you are going to stay at Hotel you can also give the address of Hotel. Otherwise just give Emirates, E-mail and City.
Go to the Dependents details section.
Add all your dependents here. (Since I applied all the dependents new application I did not give their details).It is good idea to add your dependents in your application and apply them separate visa application.
Click Next to continue
Now you have to upload your documents
- Iqama(For your dependents application upload your dependent iqama and also your iqama for fast process)
- Your Photograph
- Passport copy
Now you need a credit card to pay the Fees for your Visa.
The fees may be approximately AED.230-240.
Give your visa card details and pay the amount.
Once the amount is paid you will receive the message of your online application details. Your Visa is now in under process. Normally the process will take 2-3 days for your Visa approval. Once your visa approved then you will receive your visa on your e-mail. Generally you will receive your dependent visa on the same day. But some time it takes next day also. So don’t panic. Wait for a Day.
You will receive a Visa like the below image :-
If you need more information, you can check at http://dnrd.ae/en
To know how to Apply USA Visa Online Click Here
Check whether you are eligible for USA Free Visa Click here