Certified UIDAI Operator / Supervisor
What is this Certified UIDAI Operator /Supervisor?
This Certified UIDAI Operator / Supervisor certificate is a mandatory requirement to get the job for working as an operator/Supervisor to perform Aadhaar enrolment.
Testing & Certification for Certified UIDAI Operator
UIDAI has prescribed mandatory certification for enrollment personnel to ensure adherence to quality aspects. UIDAI has appointed NSE.IT as Testing and Certification Agency (TCA) to conduct online test to assess the individual’s ability to carry out fresh enrollments and update existing Information in accordance to UIDAI prescribed standards.
Currently certification is available for the following roles:
Enrollment Supervisor / Operator
Child Enrollment Lite Client Operator
I will prefer or advice you to choose Enrollment Supervisor / Operator test. Why because if you choose Child Enrollment Lite Client Operator you can work only in that category. But if you choose Enrollment Supervisor / Operator you can work in both categories.
UIDAI has provided the complete Study Material in 3 basic modules – Basic Knowledge of UIDAI & Aadhaar, Demographic Data Entry and Biometric Data Capture in various languages for the convenience of the aspirants interested in becoming Aadhaar Certified Supervisor/Operator. It also includes another important material namely Understanding Update in Aadhaar. Aspirants can download the Study Material and Question Bank to prepare for the Online MCQ based certification exam.
As per the new test structure of the UIDAI tests there are only 3 modules viz;
|Maximum marks||No of Questions in Module|
|Basics Knowledge of UIDAI and Aadhaar|
|Demographic data entry|
|Biometric data capture|
The duration of the tests is 105 minutes.
The candidates are not required to choose a role (of operator or supervisor) during the registration process. The registration screen shall show the default entry as “operator/supervisor”. Any candidate that obtains 117 or more marks shall get certified as supervisor, whereas the ones getting 93 or more (but less than 117) shall be certified as operator. Candidates securing less than 93 marks shall be declared fail and such candidates will have to apply for retest and will have to write all the modules. The role of Master Trainer and Tech Support has been withdrawn thus no tests for the roles of Master Trainers and Tech Support are held.
Things to know before applying for UIDAI Certification :-
Post preparation, the Aspirants can visit NSE.IT Portal to get details of registration process, city wise Test Centers, Bank Challan details and available dates for scheduling exam. A fee of Rs. 365 has to be deposited through a Bank Challan for fresh registration and Rs. 200 through another Bank Challan for Re-Test at any SBI Bank branch. The certificate to qualified aspirants is issued on the date of online exam at the Examination Center. Post Certification, if any problem is faced during on-boarding process, candidate can contact UIDAI Technical Support at 080-23099400 or send in their queries at email@example.com.
Centers in Tamilnadu :
Training material is available online for the aspirants to prepare for the Certification Exam and also for the Supervisor / Operator to perform enrollment and updation of existing Aadhaar information.
Here is the link for Tamil materials
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates first need to complete the payment procedure. As per UIDAI’s new Testing and Certification Policy “The candidates must schedule their test within 6 months of depositing the fee, failing which, their fee shall be forfeited and they shall not be allowed to appear for the test against that fee.”
- Download Test Fee Payment Challan from the web site http://uidai.nseitexams.com. Fill in the same in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS
- Click Hereto download challan for Test
- Click Hereto download challan for Retest
- Go to the nearest State bank of India Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Test Fee in CBS Account No. 33029715480. at SBI Mumbai Main Branch.
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number, (b) Journal/Scroll number, (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidate must make fee payment atleast two weeks in advance prior to the tentative Exam date.
- Payment of Test Fee through Demand Draft/ Cheque/ Money Orders/ Postal Orders or any other mechanism will not be accepted.
- Applications once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn or fees once paid will not be refunded on any account.
Online Application procedure for Certified UIDAI Operator
- After the candidate has made Test fee payment, he is now ready to apply Online by re-visiting the web site and by clicking the Registration link in http://uidai.nseitexams.com
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website http://uidai.nseitexams.com.No other means/ mode of application will be accepted
Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the following:
- Valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active till the completion of the exam process as they may get any notification from the testing / certification agency anytime.
- Valid mobile no.
- Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format of less than 30 kb.
- Scanned Signature in JPEG format of less than 30 kb.
- Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number, (b) Journal/Scroll number, (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
Registering in the website for Certified UIDAI Operator
- Candidate has to first register by Clicking “New User”. Candidate will enter the required details and click on the Submit Button to register.
- Once you click the submit button you will get registration id on the screen.
- Candidate has to carefully fill in all the relevant personal details in the online form. He will have to upload his photograph & the signature as well.
- Candidate has to carefully fill in the details from the Fee Payment Challan in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places.
- Make a note on Registration No. and Password for further reference. Candidates need not send the printout/ fee payment receipt to the Testing and Certification Agency.
Admit Card for Certified UIDAI Operator
- Two days after the payment of fee at SBI Bank through filled Bank Challan, Candidate will receive an email and SMS notifying the payment status of the candidate.
- If the payment is successful then the candidate can login in to the website using their Registration ID and password and they are allowed to book their exam slot.
- Candidate will be able to take the printout of his Admit Card after booking slot for exam.
- The candidates should retain the print out of Admit card with them and will bring it with on the day of examination.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of Admit Card & counterfoil of the fee payment challan on the day of examination.
- Keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan for future use.
- The name of the Candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- For any query Candidates can contact on below given contact No.
o Timing : 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM (Monday – Saturday)
Candidates can also send their queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the link for Tamil materials
To view other government jobs click here