Army Public Schools Teacher Recruitment 2017
Army Public Schools Teacher Recruitment 2017 B/45706/CSB-2017/AWES
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
ASCON : 39292 FDRC Building No 202, Shankar Vihar
E-Mail : [email protected] (Near APS) Delhi Cantt – 110010
COMBINED SELECTION SCREENING EXAMINATION for Army Public Schools Teacher Recruitment 2017
Army Public Schools Teacher Recruitment 2017
- There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations acrossThese schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE throughArmy Welfare Education Society (AWES). A List of these schools is placed at Annexure 1.
- There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these Approximately 1000 teachers getturned over every year due to various reasons in these schools.
Note: The exact number of vacancies will be projected by the School/Management while advertising for holding interviews/evaluation of teaching skills for selection of teachers.
- The respective schools employ teachers on permanent, contractual and adhoc basis depending on thevacancy state in the The appointments would be liable to transfers. To ensure that all schools have a basic minimum standard of faculty, the Society has devised a selection procedure which is given in succeeding paragraphs.
- Selection Procedure. Will be done in three stages:-
- Stage 1-Screening Exam. The exam is conducted on-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally to ensure uniform basic quality of teachers in all Army Public Those who qualify in this stage will be given Score Cards which are valid for life provided the candidate picks up a teaching job in any CBSE affiliated school within three years from the date of passing the screening exam. A Score Card will make candidates eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process. In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test:-
- Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their
- Those desirous of upgrading For E.g. a candidate holding Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired additional qualification.
- Stage 2-Interview. This shall be conducted at various centres in India for a single school or a cluster of schools as per the convenience of the Interviewing
- Stage 3-Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency. For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
- Stages 2 & 3 will be held in tandem under the aegis of Board of Administration at HQ Command/School
- Appointments will be made as per CBSE/AWES
Instructions on Appearing for the Online Examination
- For appearing in the Online examination the general guidelines for candidates are given in the succeeding
- Categories of The exam will be held for the posts of PGT/TGT/PRT for all subjects (List placed at Annexure 2).
- The requisite qualifications are as follows:-
- Educational/Professional Qualifications :-
|Ser No||Post||Minimum Qualifications|
|Education||% Marks||Professional||% Marks|
|1.||PGT||Post Graduation||50||B Ed||50|
|3.||PRT||Graduation||50||B Ed/ Two yr Diploma||50|
Note : Detailed List of minimum qualifications for Teachers in Army Public Schools is at Annexure 3.
- Age – As on 01 April 2018 :-
- Fresh Candidates : Below 40 years
(In the case of Delhi schools TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years)
- Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years
(Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
- CTET/TET conducted by state governments is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. Others found fit in all other respects may be appointed on ‘Adhoc’ basis only till attainment of However CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in CSB online Screening exam.
- The next Screening Exam will be conducted as under:-
(a) Date. 15-17 Jan 2018 as per schedule to be decided depending on the number of
candidates who register for the exam.
- Method. Test will be conducted ON-LINE in the MCQ format .For details see table
|Post||Paper||Contents||Duration exam||of||Marks||Type of Questions|
|PGT/ TGT||Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||3 Hours||90||Objective:|
|Part B||Specific to subject||90||Objective|
|PRT||Part A||Same as PGT/TGT||Part||A||for||1 Hour Minutes||30||90||Objective|
- Scores will be normalized to
- There will be negative 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- For candidates of PGT and TGT categories Parts A & B will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they
4. To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
- Exam Rs 500/-(non refundable).
For More details of Army Public Schools Teacher Recruitment 2017 visit the official link here.
You may be interested in below articles :-
Did you checked this How to apply Patta for land in Tamilnadu?
You may be interested in TNPDS Online-Smart Card-Ration Card-Know everything
You may be interested in Know about Carpet Area-Built Up Area -Super Built Up Area
Our Popular Pages :-
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
View Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page