Assistant Agricultural Officer
Applications are invited for Assistant Agricultural Officer only through online mode upto 07.04.2017 for Direct Recruitment to the vacancy in the following post:- It is mandatory for the Applicants to register their basic particulars through one time online registration system on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.
|Name of the Post and Post Code||Name of the Service and Service Code||Number of vacancies||Scale of pay|
|ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL OFFICER (Post Code: 3101)||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service (Service Code: 102)||326+ 7 carried forward vacancies||Rs.5,200-20,200/- (PB2) + 2,800/- Grade Pay|
Registration Fee For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017) – Rs.150/-
Note: Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
Examination Fee For Examination – Rs.150/-
Note: The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below
IMPORTANT DATES for Assistant Agricultural Officer job notification:-
- Date of Notification – 08.03.2017
- Last date for submission of applications – 07.04.2017
- Last date for payment of Fee – 11 .04.2017
- Date and Time of Written Examination
- Paper – I (Agriculture) (Diploma Standard) – 02.07.2017 – FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
- Paper – II (General Studies) (HSC Standard) – 02.07.2017 – AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (as on 08.03.2017):-
Applicants should possess the following Qualification on the Date of this Notification.
- Must have passed Higher Secondary (Plus Two) Examination.
- Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognised by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
- The qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies SSLC, HSC and Diploma. The results of exam should have been declared on or before the date of notification.
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of this notification when called for, failing which their application will be summarily rejected. The G.O’s issued regarding equivalence of prescribed qualification after the date of this notification will not be accepted.
The Candidates should upload the Diploma certificate at the time of applying online, failing which their application will be rejected.
Visit the following link for full details and procedures:-
Visit our Government corner for more government related information and jobs.