Bharat Electronics Limited
BEL Chennai Recruitment 2017
BEL Chennai Recruitment 2017 :- Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s Navaratna and premier professional Electronics Company, requires ENGINEERS ON CONTRACT BASIS for a period of ONE YEAR for one of their Units located at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
BEL Chennai Recruitment 2017
|Sl.No||NAME OF THE JOB||DISCIPLINE||NO. OF POSTS|
|B.E. / B.Tech. (ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING)|| |
|2||B.E./B.Tech. (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)||04|
|3||B.E. / B.Tech. (COMPUTER SCIENCE)||05|
REQUIREMENTS for BEL Chennai Recruitment 2017:
|GENERAL Candidates:|| |
Max. 25 Years (DOB on or after 01.04.1992).
|OBC Candidates: SC/ST Candidates: PWD Candidates:||Max. 28 Years (DOB on or after 01.04.1989). Max. 30 Years (DOB on or after 01.04.1987).|
Five years in addition to the age limit /relaxation permitted in the respective category.
for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per guidelines.
B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc Engineering / AMIE from AICTE approved College / Institute or a recognized University.
First Class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates.
Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
The candidates who have acquired BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering/AMIE, the following discipline only are eligible:-
- Electronics & Communication
- Communication Engineering.
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- Telecom Engineering.
i. Computer Science.
ii. Computer Engineering.
iii. Computer Science & Engineering
REMUNERATION: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of 23,000/- per month for ECE /MECH and remuneration of Rs.26,500/- per month for Computer Science.
PERIOD OF CONTRACT: One Year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the
- JSS55555 – MIL-STD-461 E & F – Understanding of RF Equipments / Systems-EMI Control Techniques – ERP software like SAP – MS Office – Awareness on NABL std
- Electronic / Computer Science Engineers required to assist in design and development of Electronic / Electrical subsystems / embedded Job also requires extensive travel to Customer locations all over India for installation, field testing and trials.
- Developing and writing programs in AOI (Automatic optical Inspection, new X ray machine. – SAP – ESS guidelines – Knowledge of all Process standards and Quality standards – Engineering Documentation.
- Production Planning & Control, Shop order execution, Material Control, Material Handling, Material & Inventory Management, Sub-Contract activities and Vendors follow-up.
- Purchase activities such as tendering, negotiation skills, follow-up with local/foreign vendors
- Knowledge in inventory control stores management, import export activities etc is also
- Knowledge in SAP system, e-Procurement and QM module – Knowledge of environmental tests – Knowledge of calibration of metrology
- -JSS55555-Understanding Engineering Drawings-Inspection of Mechanical Parts/Assemblies – Environmental Stress Screening like High Temp., Low Temp., Temp. Cycling, Damp – Heat, Shock, Bump, Vibration, etc., -ERP software like SAP – -MS Office ( Word, PPT and EXCEL) for updating ISO docs, Application doc for Business excellence, Quality manual, PPT for Six Sigma Presentations etc.
COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING
- Knowledge in Embedded C program, Real Time OS, Software coding standard, Software
Job also requires extensive travel to Customer locations all over India for installation, field testing and trials for all the above three disciplines.
METHOD OF SELECTION for BEL Chennai Recruitment 2017:
- Selection will be through Written Test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test / interview.
- Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the
- Selected candidates may be posted to BEL-Chennai
- Those who are unable to produce their Degree/PDC in Original on the day of the Interview for whatever reason will not be
- Candidates shortlisted for the test and interview will be informed through e-mail regarding the date of written test & Any correspondence with the candidates will be through e-mail only. BEL is not responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
- Candidates should have completed BE/ Tech. in respective discipline and should be in possession of Provisional Certificate at the time of applying.
- If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, age Decision of BEL is final in this regard and binding on all concerned.
- Canvassing in any form will result in Only on-line applications submitted on or before 14.06.2017 will be entertained.
- Only Indian Nationals need to
- Number of Posts may be increased or decreased depending on the
REGISTRATION AND ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through BEL’s Website bel-india.com (Recruitment section). No other means/mode of application will be acceptable.
- Before applying the candidates should possess the following:
Valid e-mail id and mobile which should remain valid & active, till the completion of selection process.
- Candidate can access the online application form at bel-india.com (Recruitment section) or Click on the URL given below or copy and paste to the browser’s address bar to apply online. URL http://chennai.bghr- recruitment.com/Default.aspx?recid=5
- The online registration site would be open from 05.2017 to 14.06.2017.
- No change shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his/her
There are two steps of submitting the application at the portal for BEL Chennai Recruitment 2017:
Step-1: Registration: This involves filling the preliminary application and submitting it (this completes the Step-1).
After the successful submission at the portal will provide you the user id and a link, to login and fill the detailed application form (this completes the Step-2).
IMPORTANT: Make a note of the user-id that the system will provide you as a display on the screen after successful completion of the step-1 (User id and link will also be sent to the e-mail id also that furnished by you during the registration).
Step-2: Login through user-id provided to you by the portal (i.e. after successful completion of Step-1) and then fill the detailed application form.
The url for Step-2 is as follows:
Candidates can view results and download call letter after logging to the below URL using their user id
URL for login: http://chennai.bghr-recruitment.com/Login.aspx?recid=5
BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
The admission at all stages of the selection will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/interview letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by BEL.
For any queries / clarification please mail to [email protected] or call 044 – 2233 8113 / 2233 8111.
GEN. MANAGER [HR&A]
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
Visit our Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page