CCSE Combined Civil Services Examination Group IV 2017
CCSE Combined Civil Services Examination Group IV 2017 NOTIFICATION NO. 23 /2017
TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
CCSE Combined Civil Services Examination Group IV 2017 -Tamil Nadu
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 13.12.2017 for the years 2015-2016, 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 for the Direct Recruitment to the following posts included in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service and Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service.
It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One Time online Registration system on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment.
(The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.)
1. CCSE Combined Civil Services Examination Group IV 2017 Posts Details :-
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post and Post Code No.||Name of the Service and Service Code No.||Number of vacancies (Approximate)||Scale of pay|
|1.||Village Administrative Officer(Post Code 2025)||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service (Service Code. 050)||494||Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-+ 2,400-G.P (PB-1)(PM)(Pre-revised)|
|2.||Junior Assistant (Non – Security) (Post Code: 2600)||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/ Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service(Service Code. 006)||4096|
|3.||Junior Assistant(Security)(Post Code: 2400)||205|
|4.||Bill Collector, Grade-I(Post Code: 2500)||48|
|5.||Field Surveyor(Post Code: 2800)||Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service(Service Code. 006)||74|
|6.||Draftsman(Post Code: 2900)||156|
|7.||Typist(Post Code: 2200)||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/ Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service(Service Code. 006)||3463|
|8.||Steno-Typist (Grade–III)(Post Code: 2300)||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/ Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service(Service Code. 006)||815||Rs.5,200– 20,200/-+ 2,800-G.P (PB-1) (PM) (Pre-revised)|
2. IMPORTANT DATES for CCSE Combined Civil Services Examination Group IV 2017
|a.||Date of Notification||14.11.2017|
|b.||Last date for submission of application||13.12.2017|
|c.||Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank) or Post Office.||15.12.2017|
|d.||Date and Time of Written Examination||11.2.2018 FN||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M|
3. FEES for CCSE Combined Civil Services Examination Group IV 2017
For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017)
Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment if they possess valid registration.
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below.
4.EXAMINATION FEE CONCESSION for CCSE Combined Civil Services Examination Group IV 2017:-
|1) Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption||The Community Certificate should have been obtained from competent authority.|
|2) Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities||Full Exemption||(i) For Differently Abled persons, the disability should not be less than 40%|
For DWs, the DW certificate should have been obtained from the RDO/ Sub Collector/ Assistant Collector
|3) Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes Backward Classes (Muslim)||Those who have not availed three free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||Should not have availed three free chances in the previous recruitments.|
|4)Ex-Servicemen||Those who have not availed two free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||(i) Should not have availed two free chances in the previous recruitments.|
Fee concession will not apply to those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
5. QUALIFICATIONS for CCSE Combined Civil Services Examination Group IV 2017
AGE LIMIT (as on 01.07.2017)
(5)(A) (1) VILLAGE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
|Sl.No.||Category of Applicants||Minimum Age (should have completed)||Maximum Age (should not have completed)|
|1.||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs,|
BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.
|21 Years||40 Years|
|2.||„Others‟||21 Years||30 Years|
(5)(A)(2) For the posts of Junior Assistant(Non-Security), Junior Assistant(Security), Bill Collector-Grade I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade -III).
AGE LIMIT (as on 01.07.2017)
|Sl.No.||Category of Candidates||Minimum Age (should have completed)||Maximum Age|
|1||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes||18 Years||35 Years|
|2||Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims)||32 Years|
|3||“Others” [ i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ]||30 Years|
|4||For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only||35 Years|
(5)(B) EDUCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION: (As on 14.11.2017)
(The results of the qualifying examinations should have been declared as on this date)
|NAME OF THE POST||QUALIFICATION|
|Village Administrative Officer||Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies|
|JUNIOR ASSISTANT (Non – Security), JUNIOR ASSISTANT (Security),BILL COLLECTOR, GRADE-I, FIELD SURVEYOR * DRAFTSMAN||Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.|
|TYPIST||I. Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.|
II. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting:-
Selection Procedure for Typist
|STENO-TYPIST (GRADE- III)||I. Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.|
II. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand:-
i) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or)
ii) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade in English (or)
iii) by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
All the eligibility criteria for the claims of Educational qualification / Technical qualifications including the publication of results and claims towards special reservation to Differently Abled persons, Destitute Widows and Ex-servicemen should be as on the date of this Notification (i.e. as on 14.11.2017)
* Preferential qualification:
For recruitment to the post of Field Surveyor, other things being equal, preference shall be given to the candidates who are trained in survey in Industrial Training Institutes.
5(C) COMPUTER QUALIFICATION (for Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade – III):-
Candidates should have passed the “Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation”
awarded by the Technical Education Department.
“Candidates who do not possess the said qualification (viz. Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation) conducted by the Technical Education Department may also apply. If selected, they should acquire such qualification within the period of their probation”.
5(D).KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification ( i.e. as on 14.11.2017)
5(E).CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS
Candidates selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a Certificate of Physical Fitness in the form prescribed below:-
|Standard of Vision Prescribed||Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness|
|Standard-III (or) better||As prescribed for the posts included in Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service|
5(F).PLACE OF RESIDENCE ON APPOINTMENT(for the posts of VAO only)
Every person appointed to the post shall reside in the Village under his charge and shall continue to reside in the said Village as long as he / she is in- charge of that Village.
6. SCHEME OF E X AM I N AT I O N (OBJECTIVE TYPE) (OMR METHOD):-
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection(All Communities)|
|Single Paper (S.S.L.C Std.)|
General Studies (75 items)+
- Two types of question papers will be
Type- 1:-: General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude Test (25 items) and General English (100 items).
Type-2:-:General Studies (75 items) +Aptitude Test (25 items) and General Tamil (100 items).
Candidates are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first (75+25)100 items on General Studies and Aptitude Test.
- The questions on General Studies will be set both in English and Tamil and the questions on General Tamil/ General English will be set in the respective
- The syllabus for the above subject is available in Annexure-II of this notification
7. CENTRE FOR EXAMINATION
The Written Examination will be held at the Centres mentioned in Annexure–I of this Notification.
8. NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE / INFORMATION TO THE EMPLOYER
Persons who are in service should apply for this examination only after informing the appointing authority No Objection Certificate obtained from appropriate authority shall be produced at the time of Certificate Verification or within the time granted in exceptional cases, failing which, the application will be rejected. For details refer para 15 (g) of Commission’s “Instructions to Applicants”. – Any violation of this instruction will be liable for / end in rejection of application and forfeit his/her candidature. Person who gets employment in Government Services after the submission of their applications should also produce the No Objection Certificate at the time of Certificate verification / Counselling.
9. HOW TO APPLY for CCSE Combined Civil Services Examination Group IV 2017
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites
- One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 9.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
- Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update
- One Time Registration is not an application for any It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission‟s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and
- An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Candidate, Post applied, educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination will be considered as final and no Modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
10) Print Option for CCSE Combined Civil Services Examination Group IV 2017
- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF
- On entering registration number and password, applicants can download their application and print, if
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the The certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
- One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
11) UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS
No documents need be uploaded while submitting online application for this recruitment. The applicants must upload / submit the documents when called for specifically. If the required certificate is not uploaded and if the certificate uploaded by the applicant is not clear and not readable, the application will be rejected without any further notice.
12. LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION for CCSE Combined Civil Services Examination Group IV 2017
The Online Application can be submitted upto 13.12.2017 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
(For detailed information applicants may refer Commission’s “Í nstructions to Applicants” at the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in )
For GENERAL INFORMATION and Important Instruction see below pdf file :-
Official Notification of CCSE Combined Civil Services Examination Group IV 2017 can be downloaded from here
For More details of CCSE Combined Civil Services Examination Group IV 2017- visit the Official Website here
You may be interested in below articles :-
Did you checked this How to apply Patta for land in Tamilnadu?
You may be interested in TNPDS Online-Smart Card-Ration Card-Know everything
You may be interested in Know about Carpet Area-Built Up Area -Super Built Up Area
Our Popular Pages :-
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
View Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page