CESE TNPSC 2017
CESE TNPSC 2017-Combined Engineering Services Examination-Tamilnadu
TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
CESE TNPSC 2017 Combined Engineering Services Examination-Tamilnadu
NOTIFICATION NO. 26/2017 DATED:17.11.2017
CESE TNPSC 2017 Combined Engineering Services Examination-Tamilnadu
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 16.12.2017 for Direct Recruitment to the
following posts included in the Combined Engineering Services Examination.
Following posts :-
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Engineer
- Junior Electrical Inspector
It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One – Time online Registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. [The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.]
CESE Combined Engineering Services Examination TNPSC 2017
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Name of the Service||No. of Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|1||Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health(Formerly known as Assistant Inspector of Factories)|
(Post Code – 1664)
|Tamil Nadu Factory Service(Service Code No. 011)||14||(Pre-Revised) Rs. 9300 – 34800|
+ Grade pay Rs.5100/- p.m.
|2||Junior Electrical Inspector|
(Post Code No.1666)
|Tamil Nadu Electrical Inspectorate Service (Service Code No.011)||3|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) (2016-17)|
(Post Code No. 1667)
|Tamil Nadu Agricultural Engineering Service (Service Code No.011)||117|
|4||Assistant Engineer (2016-17)(Post Code No. 3017)||Tamil Nadu Fisheries Engineering Service(Service Code.011)||13|
- DISTRIBUTION OF VACANCIES
The rule of reservation appointments is applicable to this recruitment and the distribution of vacancies will be announced later after receipt of orders from the Government regarding identification of suitable categories of Differently Abled Persons towards 4% reservation for these posts.
- IMPORTANT DATES AND TIME
|Date of Notification||17.11.2017|
|Last date for submission of application||16.12.2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||19.12.2017|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Subject Paper)||24.02.2018 FN||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||24.02.2018 AN||02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
|b)||Examination Fee For Examination Note|
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
EXAMINATION FEE CONCESSION
|(i) Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption||—|
|(ii) Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities||Full Exemption||(i) For Differently Abled Persons, the disability should be not less than 40%.|
(ii) For DWs, the DW certificate should have been obtained from the RDO / Sub Collector / Assistant Collector.
|(iii) Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim), Backward Class (Muslim)||Those who have not availed three free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||Should not have availed three free chances in the previous recruitments.|
|(iv) Ex-Servicemen||Those who have not availed two free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||(i) Should not have availed two free chances in the previous recruitments.|
(ii) Fee concession will not apply to those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
- MODE OF PAYMENT OF EXAMINIATION FEE
- Examination fee 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) is payable by online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- AGE LIMIT (as on 07.2017)
|Sl. No.||Category of Applicants||Maximum Age|
|1.||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.||No Age limit|
|2.||ƒOthers„ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs].||should not have completed 30 Years|
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (as on 11.2017)
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AITUC as the case may be.
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|1||Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Formerly known as Assistant Inspector of Factories)||A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology|
|2.||Junior Electrical Inspector in Electrical Inspectorate Service||A Degree in Electrical Engineering|
Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme for one year.
|3.||Assistant Engineer in Agricultural Engineering Service||i) B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering)|
|ii) B.E. (Mechanical) (or)|
B.E. (Civil) (or)
B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or
B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering)
Provided that only if sufficient applicants with qualification on item (i) is not available, the
applicants in item (ii) will be considered..
|4.||Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department||Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering,|
awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission
A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
- SCHEME OF EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) AND ORAL TEST
|Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection|
STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs
|i. Paper-I one of the following subjects in which the candidate has acquired his/her Degree qualification (Degree Standard – 200 questions each)|
(i) Agricultural Engineering (code No. 280)
(ii) Automobile Engineering (Code No. 258)
(iii) Chemical Engineering (code No. 260)
(iv) Civil Engineering(code No.261)
(v) Electrical Engineering (code No. 259)
(vi) Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing Engineering (Code No.256)
(vii) Textile Technology
(Code No. 114)
ii. Paper -II General Studies Subject Code No-003)
(Degree Standard-100 questions) General Studies(Degree Standard)-75
Questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability(SSLC Standard)-25 Questions
iii. Interview and Records
- CENTRE FOR EXAMINATION of CESE TNPSC 2017
Examination will be held at the following Centres:
|Name of the Centre||Centre Code||Name of the Centre||Centre Code||Name of the Centre||Centre Code|
- SELECTION PROCEDURE for CESE TNPSC 2017
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant„s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. An Applicant who has not appeared for the Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
(For further details regarding procedure of selection refer paragraph 23 (b) of
“Instructions to Applicants”)
10. HOW TO APPLY for CESE TNPSC 2017
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission„s Websites tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
- Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update
- One Time Registration is not an application for any It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment Notified in the Commission„s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Select the name of the post or service for which the applicant wishes to apply, if
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and
- An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Applicant, Post applied, Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Print Option
- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF
- On entering User ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the The application and certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
- One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any
- UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS for CESE TNPSC 2017
The candidates must upload / submit the documents whenever called for specifically.
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION
The Online Application can be submitted upto 16.12.2017 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
(For detailed information applicants may refer Commission€s Instructions to Applicants€ at the Commission€s website www.tnpsc.gov.in )
Official Link for CESE TNPSC 2017 is http://tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/2017_26_CESE_Notifications.pdf
You may be interested in below articles :-
Did you checked this How to apply Patta for land in Tamilnadu?
You may be interested in TNPDS Online-Smart Card-Ration Card-Know everything
You may be interested in Know about Carpet Area-Built Up Area -Super Built Up Area
Our Popular Pages :-
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
View Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page