Diploma in Nursing 2021 :- The online submission of Application form for admission to Diploma in Nursing Course for 2020-2021 sessions in Tamil Nadu Government Medical Colleges has been announced.
Interested female candidates can apply online for Diploma in Nursing 2021.
IMPORTANT DATES for Diploma in Nursing 2021 :
|DIPLOMA IN NURSING COURSE|
|Date of Notification||:||14-02-2021|
|Date of Commencement of online application||:||15-02-2021 at 10.00 a.m.|
|Last date for online submission of application||:||21-02-2021 at 05.00 p.m.|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online application form along with photocopy of certificates||:||23-02-2021 at 05.00 p.m.|
|Expected date for declaration of Merit through official website||:||Will be intimated later.|
|Tentative Allotment of seats||:||Will be intimated later.|
|Last date of Joining||:||The time as mentioned in the allotment order of the candidate.|
|Address to which the filed in on-line application form along with enclosures are to be sent||The Secretary, Selection Committee, No.162, E.V.R. Periyar High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10.|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for Diploma in Nursing 2021
- The online submission of Application form for admission to Diploma in Nursing Course for 2020-2021 session in Tamil Nadu Government Medical Colleges can be accessed from the following websites:
w ww.tnhealth.tn.gov.in/ w ww.tnmedicalselection.org
- Any change or modification and relevant information pertaining to this admission process will be made and available on the above websites.
w ww.tnhealth.tn.gov.in/ www.tnmedicalselection.org
- The candidates are instructed to visit the above websites frequently for updates from the date of application till the end of admission process without fail. Selection committee will not be responsible for consequences resulting due to non-diligent follow-up of notices, notification and publications appearing on the websites regarding admission to Diploma in Nursing course for 2020-2021 session.
- Candidates are advised to read the prospectus carefully before filling the online application form and ensure that no mandatory column is left blank. In the event of rejection of the application form, no correspondence and request for re-consideration will be entertained.
I. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:-
- a. Candidates seeking admission to Diploma in Nursing course for Women should submit the online filled in application form along with necessary enclosures should reach the following address on or before 05.00 Pm on 23-02-2021.
23-02-2021 befor 5.00 PM
No.162, E.V.R. Periyar High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 10.
- The candidates shall ensure that the filled in online application form with all particulars and enclosures should be reached the Selection Committee within the date and time specified. Online filled in applications received by Speed Post/Courier or any other means after the last date & time will not be accepted.
- The Selection Committee shall not be responsible for any delay in the receipt or for the loss in transit of online application form etc.
- Request for extension of time for submission of documents called for, after the specified date and time will not be entertained.
- Any supporting documents / online application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates seeking admission under Special Category for the Diploma in Nursing Course for Women (Children of Ex-Servicemen Orthopaedically Physically Disabled and Eminent sports person) shall submit the prescribed format (Annexure-I , II (A)& (B) and III(A),(B)&(C) along with an additional fee of Rs.100/- by means of a Demand Draft or via Bank Portal for each special category
- If the required certificate for special category are not enclosed the candidate will not be considered under special category. But they are eligible for general category.
- Candidates can track their online applications on the websites by entering their online application number (or) +2/Equivalent Examination Reg. No. of first appearance with the year.
II. PROCEDURE FOR FILLING AND SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION:-
- (a) (i) The candidate should log on in any one of the following websites:
w ww.tnhealth.tn.gov.in / w ww.tnmedicalselection.org
- The fees for online application process is Rs.300/- and should be paid via bank portal.
- Candidates should submit their filled-in online application form by uploading the details in the required fields.
- Request for change in any particulars in the online Application shall not be entertained under any circumstances after submission.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one Application Form. If a candidate submits more than one Application Form, her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates should ensure that all information entered in the online application is correct during the online submission of application form.
- Candidates should submit the print out of the filled-in online application form (Hard Copy) along with necessary enclosures.
- The filled-in online application form along with the necessary enclosures should reach to the following address:
No.162, E.V.R. Periyar High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 10.
Candidates should send their filled-in online application form along with all the enclosures in an A4 size cloth lined cover. The template with the requisite details should be printed and pasted on the cover.
- Only women candidates are eligible to apply Diploma in Nursing Course.
- The Third Gender candidates who identify themselves as “Female” by self-declaration supported by the certificate (ID card) issued by the Tamil Nadu Third gender Welfare Board (TNTGWB) are also eligible to apply Diploma in Nursing Course.
For more details read the full Notification from the official Website :-
Did you know how to link the following online?
You may be interested in below articles :-
Did you checked this How to apply Patta for land in Tamilnadu?
You may be interested in TNPDS Online-Smart Card-Ration Card-Know everything
You may be interested in Know about Carpet Area-Built Up Area -Super Built Up Area
Our Popular Kadhambam Pages :-
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Cornerto know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
View Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page