PRINCIPAL DISTRICT COURT – Tiruppur,
District Court Salem job notification :- Advertisement for recruitment to fill up the vacancies in the various posts in the judicial unit of District Court Salem.
Principal District Court, Salem. Advertisement for Recruitment to fill up the vacancies in the various posts in the Judicial unit of Salem District. As per the directions issued in the Order in W.P.No. 26162/2010 dated 02.08.2012 and Judgment in W.A. No. 1027/2013 and M.P.No. 1/2013 dated 09.06.2014. & G.O (Ms) No. 44, Labour and Employment (T2) Department, dated 11.03.2015.
Last Date :12.04.2017
Total No. of Vacancies: 71
Job Location: Salem, Tamilnadu
1.Applications for the following post in Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service & Tamil Nadu Basic Service in the Judicial Unit of SALEM, are invited and the eligible candidates, having the under mentioned eligibility criteria for the posts concerned, may apply for the respective posts in the prescribed format, along with copies of all the testimonials and certificates duly self attested by the applicant. The Photograph and copies of testimonials SHOULD NOT be attested by any other Gazetted officer. All the applications should be sent only by Registered Post. The eligible candidates after due certificate verification will be called for, to
attend the further selection process.
- Details of the posts, Educational Qualification, Scale of Pay, number of Vacancies are noted below, in the tables .
- The respective roster turns for each post is enclosed below.
Vacancy Details of district Court Salem job notification :-
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Senior Bailiff||07||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2400/-|
|Junior Bailiff||03||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2200/-|
|Driver (Male)||01||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2400/-|
|Record Clerk||03||Rs. 4800-10000 + GP Rs. 1400/-|
|Watchman (Male)||06||Rs. 4800-10000 + GP Rs. 1300/-|
|Masalchi||04||Rs. 4800-10000 + GP Rs. 1300/-|
|Sanitary Worker-cum-Gardener||01||Rs. 4800-10000 + GP Rs. 1300/-|
|Sweeper||02||Rs. 4800-10000 + GP Rs. 1300/-|
|Gardener||01||Rs. 4800-10000 + GP Rs. 1300/-|
|Office Assistant||43||Rs. 4800-10000 + GP Rs. 1300/-|
Eligibility criteria for District Court Salem job notification:-
- 8th/10thstandard from a recognized institute/Board.
- Valid Driving license.
- For some posts able to read / Write is enough.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 30 yrs.
- Age relaxation as per the government policy.
- Document Verification
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Register Post
Application should send to the following address,
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
Salem – 636 007.
Important Dates and Links for district Court Salem job notification
|Date of Notification||23.03.2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||12.04.2017 (5.45 pm)|
Follow the below link to get all the details of notification, procedure and application forms
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :-
- The applicant, if wants to apply more than one post, should send separate application for each post.
- The applications should superscribe the name of post and category in the envelope.
- The applicants should make only one application for one post. Otherwise, it will be rejected.
- The Passport size colour photograph of the candidates should be affixed on the application in the appropriate place with self attestation on the top of the photograph. The photograph should not be stapled with the application.
- All the column prescribed in the format should be filled up properly and no column should be left vacant and instead it should be filled up as “NIL”, as and where required.
- All further communications/Memo/Intimation for interview would be made only through website www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/salem. No communication will be sent to the applicants individually, other than the communication made in the SALEM District website. The applicants are advised to observe further communication in the webpage.
- For claiming priority, self attested copy of certificate with regard to the priority should be enclosed with the application. Failure to adhere the same will lead to the rejection of the application.
- For claiming preference in Tamil Medium of education (PSTM), copy of such documents showing the individual having studied in Tamil Medium, should be enclosed with the application.
- Only copies of certificates should be submitted along with the application and Age proof, Community Certificate, Educational Certificate, Technical Educational Certificate, Employment Exchange card, if any and all the copies of certificates should be duly self attested by the candidates. Original certificates need not be sent along with the applications.
- Duly filed up applications should reach this court on or before 12.04.2017 at 5.45 P.M. The applications received after 5.45 p.m. on 12.04.2017 will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Selection of candidates will be made through interview purely on the basis of merit and ability. Canvassing in any form or any kind of recommendation with regard to seeking appointment in any form, or causing disturbance to the committee members or the supporting staff in any form, will render the candidate not eligible and it leads to the forfeiture of his candidature without any notice.