Fluffy Poori with Potato Sabzi –Easy Cooking
Recipe by Anuradha Ramaswamy
Restaurant style Fluffy poori can be made in our home in very easy way. Here is the step by step instruction how to make fluffy poori with potato sabzi.
- 1 cup of atta
- 1/2 cup of maida
- 1/4 cup of sooji (rava)
- 1 spoon of sugar
- 1 spoon of jeera powder
- A pinch of salt
Step 1 : Mix all these and make dough and keep aside for 10 min.
Step 2 : Make small balls out of it. Roll each dough ball into a small, round circle
using a rolling pin. Do not make it too thin or too thick. Use wheat flour to
dust to help you roll. and fry in hot oil to get restaurant style poori
Preparation of potato Sabzi :-
- Boil 6 potatoes
- Slice 1 onion
- Slice 2 chillies
- Grate 1/2″ ginger
- Dilute 1 spoon of besan (kadalaimavu) in 2 glass of water
- Take a kadai, heat oil and temper with mustard seeds, asafoetida and bengal gram dhal. Add green chillies (if u want can add curry leaves).
- Add onion and fry till translucent.
- Mash well the boiled potatoes and add now with required salt.
- Add the diluted besan and check for the salt level and allow it to boil till it becomes semi liquid and turn off the stove and serve with poori.
Dear reader, if you are interested in posting some recipes kindly upload your recipes in the below given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page