GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS Tamilnadu :-
NOTIFICATION FOR THEPOSTS OF GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – II/2019
STC/12-GDSONLINE/2019DATED AT CHENNAI THE 10.03.2019
GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS TAMILNADU :-Applications are invited by the respective appointing authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
NOTIFICATION FOR THE POSTS OF
GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS TAMILNADU CYCLE – II/2019
I. Job Profile FOR GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS TAMILNADU :-
(i) BRANCH POSTMASTER(BPM)
The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank ( IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone supplied by the Department. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device, ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters. However,the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.Branch Postmaster will be the team leader of the GDS Post Office and overall responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery. He/she might be assisted by Assistant Branch Post Master of the same GDS Post Office. BPM will be required to do combined duties of ABPMs as and when ordered. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc.In some of the Branch Post Offices, the BPM has to do all the work of BPM/ABPM.
(ii)ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department. However,the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by the Branch Postmaster or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc. ABPMs will also be required to do Combined Duty of BPMs as and when ordered.
The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery,conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.He may also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc.
Job Location: TamilNadu
Total No. of Vacancies: 4442
Name of the Post:
- Branch Post Master
- Assistant Branch Post Master
- Dak Sevak
Education Qualification FOR GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS TAMILNADU :
- Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from arecognized Institute are Eligible to apply Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment2019.
- Basic Computer Training The candidates for all approvedcategories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish BasicComputer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 daysduration from anyComputer Training Instituterun by Central Government/StateGovernment /Universities/ Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basiccomputer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidatehas studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any otherhigher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not beinsisted upon.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- Rs.10,000 – Rs.35,480/-
- Merit List
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD/Female) Application Fee is– Nil
How to Apply FOR GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS TAMILNADU :
- Log on to Tamil Nadu Postal Circle careers page at officialwebsite www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification &application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and otherrelated information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribedformat and size
- Complete the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Application Form with theessential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.04.2019
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply
know how to link thefollowing online?
You may be interested inbelow articles :-
Did you checked this How to apply Patta forland inTamilnadu?
You may be interestedin TNPDSOnline-SmartCard-Ration Card-Know everything
You may be interestedin Know aboutCarpetArea-Built Up Area -Super Built Up Area
Our Popular KadhambamPages :-
If you are looking for aGovernment job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our GovernmentCorner for more information’srelated to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
View Technology corner for more technologynews.
Post your article in thegiven link. Visitor PostsSubmissionPage