JOIN INDIAN ARMY
Join Indian Army Educational Corps 2018 Last Date : 14.06.2017
RECRUITING DIRECTORATE WEBSITE :www.joinindianarmy.nic.in ARMY EDUCATIONAL CORPS (AEC-126)
Join Indian Army Educational Corps 2018
- Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Post Graduates in the subjects notified below for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army Educational Course commencing in Jan 2018 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.[[[
- Age Limit: – 23 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2018 (i.e, candidates born between 02 Jan 91 and 01 Jan 95 both dates inclusive)
NOTE : The date of birth entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate only is accepted by this office. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Educational Qualification for Applying: Only those candidates who have passed Post Graduate Degree in the following subjects with 1st or 2ndDivision are eligible to apply. The candidates must note that final year appearing/Result awaiting students are NOT eligible to
|MA/MSc in English/Geography/Economics/History/Pol Science/ /International Relation||04|
|M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Maths/ Zoology/ Botany/ Geology /Nano Science/Computer Science/Electronics||06|
|Foreign language (MA in Chinese)||02|
NOTE : These vacancies are tentative and may be changed depending on organizational requirements.
TYPE OF COMMISSION:
Permanent Commission: On successful completion of training cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
Duration of training is one year at the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit up to the number of vacancies available in each
- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor will he be allowed to live with parents/Guardians. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for training.
- Cost of Training. The entire cost of training is at Government expense. In case the GC is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than Medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ 9488/- per week (or as notified from time to time) for the period of his stay at Indian Military Academy.
- The final allocation of Arms/Services will be made prior to passing out of gentleman cadets from IMA.
The candidates will be given a stipend of 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. The promotion from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Colonel is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions.
The Pay Scale and promotion criteria is as follows:-
|RANK||PAY BANDS/SCLE||GRADE PAY||MSP||REMARKS|
|CAPTAIN||PB-3/15,600-39,100||6,100||6,000||On completion of 2 Yrs|
|MAJOR||PB-3/15,600-39,100||6,600||6,000||On completion of 6 Yrs|
|LT COLONEL||PB-4/37,400-67,000||8,000||6,000||On completion of 13 Yrs|
On selection basis subject to fulfillment requisite service conditions
|LT GENERAL/ HAG SCALE||67,000 -(annual increment @ 3%) -79,000||NIL||NIL|
|HAG + Scale*|
*Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt Gens)
|75,500-(annual increment @ 3%)-80,000||NIL||NIL|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)||80,000 (fixed)||NIL||NIL|
8. HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications will only be accepted online on website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on “Officers Entry Apply/Login” and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online Registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on “Apply Online” under dashboard. A page “Officers selection- Eligibility” will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Army Education Corps. A page ‘Application form’ will open. Read the instruction carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments- Personal information, Communications details, Education details and details of previous SSB. “Save & Continue” each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page “Summary of your information” where in you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on “Submit Now” only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. After submitting, click on “PDF” and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the System.
|Important Dates for Join Indian Army Educational Corps 2018:|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application : 16.05.2017|
2. Last date for Online Application : 14.06.2017
Join Indian Army Educational Corps 2018:-
Join Indian Army Educational Corps 2018 Notification:- Click Here to Download
Join Indian Army Educational Corps 2018 Official site :- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
Visit our Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page