JOIN INDIAN ARMY
Join Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (10+2) Last Date : 14.06.2017
RECRUITING DIRECTORATE WEBSITE :www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Join Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (10+2)
Join Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2018
- Applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
- Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt Of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- Age Limit: A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 1998 and not after 01 Jul 2001 (both days inclusive).
NOTE 1: Candidate should note only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate will be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted.
NOTE 2: Candidates should also note that once a date of birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records, no change will be allowed subsequently or a subsequent examination on any ground whatsoever.
NOTE 3: Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full training. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for training. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government.
- Educational Qualification for Join Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme: Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- VACANCIES: (Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.)
- TYPE OF COMMISSION: On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of
- SENIORITY: They will be granted seniority on overall order of merit of the three technical institutes combined e. CME,MCTE,MCEME and in case the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA, Dehradun, they will be placed en-block junior to IMA (NDA/ ACC / DE Course ) but above TGC / UES course.
Total training will be 5 Details are as under:
- Basic Military Training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training: (i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME
- Award of Degree: The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training as given out in Para 6 (a) and (b)
No ante date seniority will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree. In case they fail to qualify in the following year examination, the same will result in loss of seniority to them and they will forfeit seniority to the extent of delay in passing Engineering degree examination. If they fail to qualify even within three years of their commissioning, their commission will be terminated.
7.COST OF TRAINING
8785/- per week (or as notified from time to time) for the period of candidate’s stay at the Officer Training Academy, Gaya/Cadet Training Wing.
8. SALARY STRUCTURE
- The candidates will be given a stipend of 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-) as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 Years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
- The current Pay Bands, Grade Pay and Military Service Pay are as under:-
|RANK||PAY BANDS/SCALE||GRADE PAY||MSP|
|LT GENERAL/HAG SCALE||67,000-(annual increment @ 3%)-|
|HAG + Scale *|
*Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt Gens
|75,500 – (annual increment @ 3%) – 80,000||NIL||NIL|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)||80,000(fixed)||NIL||NIL|
Note : The above figures are as in the 6th CPC scales & are subject to revision from time to time.
9.HOW TO APPLY for Join Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme:
Application will only be accepted on To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to the If the system does not generate Roll Number, it is an indication of non acceptance of application by the system.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the One copy of the print out application duly Signed by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview. Following documents will be carried along with the Application Form:-
- Class 10th certificate / mark sheet showing DOB in original
- Class 12th certificate / mark sheet in original
- ID proof in original
- Two self attested photocopies of the above mentioned certificates will be submitted at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Candidates must submit only one application, Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of application.
Note: Details once submitted will NOT be changed under any circumstances and NO representation in this regard shall be entertained. Any change in your postal address after submission of application must be communicated by post duly quoting your Roll No, name and course opted for.
- The candidate needs to apply ‘on line’ on Directorate General of Recruiting Website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The application will be screened at Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army) and the candidate thereafter will be detailed for SSB.
- For SSB interview, print out of online application must be accompanied by original documents along with two sets of self attested photocopies i.e. 10th class certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/ State Boards/lCSE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Mark sheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth) and 10+2 certificate and mark sheet for proof of education. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/University after last date of submitting online application will not be accepted for this course .
- While filling up the application form, candidates are required to indicate exact PCM percentage of Class 12th upto two decimals and are not to be rounding off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of selection will be outrightly rejected.
- Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army) reserves the right to short list applications and to fix cut off percentage of PCM marks without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview from Aug 2017 onwards. No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of test conducted at SSB. All incomplete online applications will be rejected outright. No intimation will be given to the candidate In writing or verbally.
- Candidate withdrawn from NDA, OTA, IMA, Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy on disciplinary grounds is not eligible to apply
- Final merit list will be displayed at the notice board of Directorate General of Recruiting, Rtg A (Officers Selection), West Block-III, R.K Puram, New Delhi PIN-110066 as well as Directorate General of Recruiting website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before induction for pre-commissioning training. For any queries regarding call up details, reporting date and merit list, contact: 011-26175473 between 1400 hrs to 1700 hrs on working days or visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Fax No of Directorate General of Recruiting is 011-26196205.
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 16 MAY 2017 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 14 JUN 2017 AT 1000 HRS.
|Important Dates for Join Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2018:|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application : 16.05.2017|
2. Last date for Online Application : 14.06.2017
Join Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2018:-
Join Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2018 Notification:- Click Here to Download
Join Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2018 Official site :- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
Visit our Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page