Join Indian Navy 2017 – Government of India
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Join Indian Navy 2017 – Officer Entry – 10+2 (B Tech) Jan 2018 batch
Join Indian Navy 2017 :- Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four years degree course under the 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS :-
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Born between 02 Jul 1998 & 01 Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive).
3.Who can apply.?
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) 2017 exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on basis of JEE (Main) 2017 All India Rank.
- Height and Weight. Minimum height – 157 cms with correlated weight as per
- Eye Sight. The minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
- Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal communities/from tribal areas as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the naval recruitment website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Note: – There will be no relaxation in Physical Standards
THE NAVY OFFERS YOU
Pay Scale & Promotions. The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory course, sea time and medical The Pay Scale and promotion criteria is as follows (being revised as per 7thCPC):-
|Rank||Pay Bands/Scale||Grade Pay||MSP|
Allowances (as applicable) :- The rates of allowances applicable to officers are as follows (being revised as per 7th CPC):-
|Allowances||To whom granted||Rate Per Month (in Rs)|
|Technical||Technical Officers||3000-7500/pm depending on courses qualified|
|Instructional||All officers posted as instructor||2700/pm|
|Flying||Qualified Pilot/Observer||13500 – 21000/pm|
|MARCOs||Qualified as MARCOs||13500 – 21000/pm|
|Submarine||Qualified Submariner||13500 – 21000/pm|
|Diving Qualified||Ships Diver||600/pm|
|Sea Going||All Naval Officers serving Onboard Ships (Sailing Only)||6300-7800/pm on basis of Rank|
|Uniform||All Officers||24000 (Initial grant) & 7500 (Every 3 Yrs)|
|Hard Area||All Officers posted in Hard Area as declared by Govt.||25% of BP+GP+MSP|
|House Rent||To Officers not provided Govt. Accommodation||10-30% of Basic (Pay Band+Grade Pay+MSP)|
|Transport||All Officers||1600-3200 (+DA thereon)|
How to Apply
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply from 05 Jun 17 to 25 Jun 17. The procedure for applying online is explained in Para 23 below.
- Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION – 25 JUN 2017
|Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017:|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.06.2017|
2. Last date for Online Application : 25.06.2017
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017:-
Join Indian Navy 2017 Notification:- Click Here to Download
Join Indian Navy 2017 Application:- Click Here to Apply
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
Visit our Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page