NLC Advt.No. L&DC.06/2016
NLC India Limited
(formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited)
(“Nav Ratna” – A Government of India Enterprise)
AN OPPORTUNITY TO UNDERGO APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING IN NLC
Did you applied for the below government jobs?
NLC India Ltd., a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise, Under the Ministry of Coal, earning profits for over three decades and poised for rapid growth in terms of Mining Activities and Power Generation, invites application for one year Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the following designated subject fields:-
|Sl.No||Designated Subject Fields||Technician Apprenticeship||Graduate Apprenticeship|
|No. of Training slots||Training (TAT) – Qualification||No. of Training slots||Training (GAT) – Qualification|
|1||Mechanical Engineering||70||Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline with 55% marks (50%for SC/ST)||Rs.3542/- PM||50||Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline with 55% marks (50%for SC/ST)||Rs.4984/-PM|
|7||Computer Science & Engg.||10||10|
|8||Electronics & Communication||10||10|
Note: Application for apprenticeship training in any other branches of engineering / technology, other than the above, will not be entertained.
OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- belonging to the States of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territories of Puducherry and Laksha Deep only are eligible.
- should have passed the qualifying exam on or after 01.2014.
- Candidates should not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in NLC or elsewhere.
- Candidates should not have experience of one year or more in any job.
METHOD OF SELECTION
Selection will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree, as the case may be.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Bachelors degree / Diploma and as awarded in the final qualifying examinations will be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidates has obtained the Degree / Diploma.
- In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the percentage of marks will be based on the procedure followed by the University / Institutions from where he / she has obtained the Bachelor Degree / Diploma
- In the absence of any established scheme in the University / Institution for calculation of percentage of marks, the following principles will apply
- If the candidate is awarded Grades / CGPA, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by multiplying the Grade / CGPA by a factor of 10.
- If the candidate is awarded marks semester wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the semesters from II year to final year, considering the semester wise average.
- In case the candidate is awarded marks year wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks would be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the years from II year to final year, considering year wise average.
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
- The Candidate will have to arrive at the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations as stated above and enclose it along with the application form.(Refer Specimen format)
- Overstatement of Marks by the candidates will lead to disqualification of the candidates from selection process.
Completion of Training does not entitle the candidates any right to claim temporary / permanent nature of job in NLC India Ltd.,
For Graduate Apprenticeship Training / Technician Apprenticeship Training:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility norms should submit their application through ONLINE REGISTRATION in NLC India Ltd., website ( www.nlcindia.com) and take print out of Registration forms from 10.00 Hours on 21.11.2016 up to 17.00 Hours on 30.11.2016. The Registration forms duly signed should be sent to
The Deputy General Manager, Learning & Development Centre, N.L.C India Limited.
Neyveli – 607 803.
so as to reach on or before 05.12.2016 by 5.00 pm enclosing the Self Attested copies of the following certificates :
- Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate.
- Consolidated (or) Semester – wise Mark lists of Degree / Diploma.
- Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Proof for Physically Disabled person (PWD) (if applicable).
- Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks (can be downloaded).
- Candidates should keep track of the selection process by regularly visiting the website nlcindia.com.
- The short listed Candidates for certificate verification will be displayed at the web site tentatively by 12.2016.
- The short listed Candidates will be called for certificate verification tentatively from 12.2016 to 31.12.2016.
- The Selected list of Candidates will be displayed at the web site tentatively by 01.2017.
- The tentative date for Joining of Selected Candidates will be 01.2017 / 30.01.2017.
- Candidates are advised to check the website for their selection. Any other correspondence either in Soft (or) Hard form will not be entertained in this regard.
NOTE for NLC PROJECT AFFECTED PERSONS (PAP’S):
- Nearly 50 % of the Training Slots have been allotted for Project Affected Persons (PAP’s)
- Wards of Project Affected Persons who have given land and houses after 1977 to NLC India Ltd., are eligible for training under this category.
- To avail this opportunity, eligible candidates should submit their application (On line registration form) with 12(2) cheque notice and copies of required certificates directly to the office of the Land Acquisition
Department, NLC India Ltd., on or before 05.12.2016 by 5.00 pm.
click here for notification details.