How to Link Indian Bank Account with Aadhaar Card online?
Link Indian Bank Account with Aadhaar Card online :-
In terms of Gazette Notification dated 13th December, 2017 by Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, the Central Government has notified that the 31st March, 2018 or six months from the date of commencement of account based relationship by the customer, whichever is later, is the last date of submission of the Aadhaar Number, and Permanent Account Number or Form 60 by the customers to the Bank. In case of failing to do so, the account shall cease to be operational.
As per Govt. guidelines, Aadhaar number of customer has to be linked to the Bank account and to be authenticated with UIDAI data before 31.12.2017. Now customers can directly authenticate their Aadhaar and linked Bank account on their own without visiting the Branch.
Watch the Below Video for Tamil Instructions for Link Indian Bank Account with Aadhaar Card online or move down for step by step English Instruction :-
ஆதார்-Indian Bank ஆன்லைனில் இணைப்பது எப்படி?
Link Indian Bank Account with Aadhaar Card online in Tamil
Procedure to be followed for the above video :-
- Please have the Mobile in hand which is registered with your Bank account and Aadhaar.
- Enter your Account number, registered Mobile Number and the Captcha code and click “Submit” button.
- Enter the OTP sent by Indian Bank in the second screen and click “Validate” button.
- Your Aadhaar number (masked with xxxx) will be displayed .
- Enter the OTP sent by UIDAI in the next screen and click “Validate” button.
- If the authentication is successful, you will get a Successful Status message.
- If the authentication is not successful, please contact your Home Branch for further guidance.
Link Indian Bank Account with Aadhaar Card online
Steps to update Link ICICI Bank Account with Aadhaar Card online:-
There are several options to link your account with Aadhaar card let us see one by one.
- Link Aadhaar Card Number to Indian Bank Online
- Link Aadhaar Card Number to Indian Bank Offline
- Link Aadhaar Card Number to Indian Bank via SMS
- Link Aadhaar Card Number to Indian Bank via IVRS
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card Online to Indian Bank
To use online banking facitliy you must have internet banking user id and password and offcourse your 12 digit aadhaar card number if you are ready just follow the instrcutinos. Internet Banking : (Only for Retail Internet Banking Customer).
- First of all visit the official site of Indian Bank Net Banking
- Customer has to login to Internet Banking using his/her User ID and Password.
- Click on the link in the home page “Registration of Aadhaar Number in Internet Banking “.
- Enter and confirm the 12 digit Aadhaar number in the respective fields.
- Verify your Aadhaar number
- Finally click on submit button
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card Offline to Indian Bank
Before you starts the process to link aadhaar to Indian Bank please make sure you have following documents 1. Aadhaar Card – Photo Copy & Original, 2. Aadhaar Linking Form to Bank. If you have both the things then you can proceed further steps.
- Step 1: First of all download and take print of form for Link Indian Bank Account with Aadhaar Card online
- Step 2: Fill all the details accordingly
- Step 3: Take original & photo copy of Aadhaar Card
- Step 4: Now visit the nearest Indian Bank branch
- Step 5: Submit these documents to bank official
- Step 6: The bank official may also provide you the application form to seed aadhaar (UID) number with Indian Bank
- Step 7: Indian Bank officer may ask for the original document for verification purpose after verification he will return your documents to you.
- Step 8: The bank official will provide you lower portion of the application form
- Step 9: The bank will verify aadhaar card linking to bank later manually
- Step10: Once your aadhaar linked to your bank account you will receive the confirmation message on your mobile phone.
If you did not receive any confirmation message on your phone you can also visit the bank branch for the confirmtion message.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card via IVRS or SMS to Indian Bank
Unfortunately Indian Bank not providing IVRS facility to link aadhaar card with bank however they are offering link aadhaar card via bank atm channel which is describe below.
Link Aadhaar to Indian Bank via Bank ATM
To avail this facility you must have Indian Bank ATM card if you have can visit any Indian Bank ATM and follow these steps.
- Visit the Andhra ATM insert ATM/Debit ard and select AADHAAR registration option which is available under service category.
- ATM will prompt the customer to enter AADHAAR number twice.
- On completion, customer will receive receipt of seeding the request.
Once your aadhaar linked to Indian Bank you will receiev the confirmation message on your phone I am sure you found this piece of information helpful if have any question just drop it in below comment box.
Also know about:-
- Link Aadhaar with PAN card
- How to add your Aadhaar card to Ration card?-Tnpds
3.How to Link Aadhaar Card-Mobile Number?
- Link Aadhaar and PAN card with LIC in Tamil
You may be interested in below articles :-
Did you checked this How to apply Patta for land in Tamilnadu?
You may be interested in TNPDS Online-Smart Card-Ration Card-Know everything
You may be interested in Know about Carpet Area-Built Up Area -Super Built Up Area
Our Popular Pages :-
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
View Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page