NEET 2019- Exam Notification- 2019
NEET 2019 Exam :- As per regulations framed under the Indian Medical Council Act-1956 as amended in 2018 and the Dentists Act-1948 as amended in 2018, NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2019 (NEET-UG-2019) will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
NEET 2019 :- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG) – 2019 will be conducted on 5th May, 2019 (Sunday) from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. The duration of test will be three (03) hours. The responsibility of the CBSE is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and providing All India Rank to the Directorate General Health Services, Government of India for the conduct of counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats and for supplying the result to state/other Counselling Authorities.
Admissions to all seats of MBBS/BDS courses will be done through NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2019. The seats are classified in the following categories:
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
- State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private University
- Central Pool Quota Seats
NEET 2019 Exam – REQUIREMENT OF AADHAAR NUMBER
- For Indian citizens and ordinary residents of India, Aadhaar Number is a requirement to fill up the online application of NEET(UG), 2018 in all States except J&K, Assam and
- For NRIs, Aadhaar or Passport Number is required for filling up of the online application of NEET(UG),
- For Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s), Passport Number is the mandatory requirement for filling up of the online application of NEET(UG),
At the time of filling application form NEET(UG), 2019, the candidates will have to enter their AADHAAR number, name, date of birth & gender and give their consent to CBSE to validate the information provided by them with the UIDAI’s database. In case, these particulars do not match, the candidate will not be able to fill the application form of NEET(UG), 2018. Therefore, the candidates are advised to ensure that their AADHAAR card has correct details of their name, date of birth & gender as per school records. If there is some mismatch in these details, the candidates should immediately get it corrected in AADHAAR data or school records, as the case may be.
PATTERN OF TEST OF NEET 2019
The NEET (UG) shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology). The duration of paper would be 03 hours from
02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NEET 2019
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRI’s), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for appearing in the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG),
- The candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2018 e. the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./B.D.S. Course.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in MBBS/BDS seats shall be 25 years as on the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act,
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying
- In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General category
- In respect of the candidates with benchmark disabilities specified under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 45% instead of 50% for General category candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC
- Provided that two years of regular and continuous study of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken together shall be required at 10+2 level for all the
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open Schools or as Private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test-UG. Furthermore, study of Biology/Bio-technology as an Additional Subject at 10+2 level also shall not be
- Those who are appearing in Class XII examination in 2018 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions
- As the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telengana have decided to join and contribute their MBBS/BDS seats for the allotment to the candidates under 15% All India Quota from the academic year 2018-19 onward, the candidates belonging to these States shall also be eligible for 15% All India Quota
Important Dates and Fees :-
|On-line submission of Application Form|
(including uploading of photograph and signature)
|01.11.2018 to 30.11.2018|
|Date for successful final transaction of fee||01.11.2018 to 01.12.2018|
|Through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking upto 11:50 p.m. and through e-challan upto bank hours||01.12.2018|
|Fee Payable by candidates||Unreserved||Rs. 1400/-|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)*||Rs. 750/-|
|Service/Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only|
(No corrections shall be allowed under any circumstances after this date)
|14.01.2019 to 31.01.2019|
|Printing of Admit Cards from NTA website||15.04.2019|
|Date of Examination||05.05.2019|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Examination Centre||As indicated on Admit Card|
|Display of recorded responses and Answer Keys for inviting challenges on NTA||Date shall be displayed on the NTA website|
|Declaration of Result on NTA website||By 05.06.2019|
HOW TO APPLY for NEET Exam
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2019 only through Online
The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted, in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on e-mail address or SMS on given Mobile Number
- Instructions for filling Online Application Form :
Ï Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
Ï Follow the 4 steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-2: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4 kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-3: Make payment of fee using suitable mode of payment through bank as per details given in Chapter – 4, (mode of submission of Application Form and payment of fee) and keep proof of fee paid.
Step-4: Print at least four printouts of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
Ï All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
- The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-2 and Step-3 are not Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any
- The entire application process of NEET (UG), May 2019 is online, including uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees, and Printing of Confirmation Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page to NTA through Post/ Fax/By Hand.
- Option of medium of paper should be exercised while filling the Application Form and the option once exercised by candidates cannot be changed
- Candidates are advised to visit the NTA website regularly for latest
- CBSE will provide All India Rank. Result will be given to DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, of India to provide the same to admitting authorities.
- Concerned admitting authorities will invite applications for counselling and merit list shall be drawn based on All India Rank by the admitting authorities subject to their applicable
COMMON SERVICES CENTRES/FACILITATION CENTRES – NEET Exam
Candidates, if need be, may take the assistance of Common Services Centres for filling up the application form. The details of the common services centres are given on the website.
INFORMATION BULLETIN for NEET Exam
The Information Bulletin containing detailed information of test, syllabus, eligibility criteria to appear/admission, reservation, examination fee, cities of examination, State Code of eligibility, Age etc. is available on website www.ntaneet.nic.in Candidates may, therefore, check all the details in the online Information Bulletin before submission of application form.
- The official website of the Agency for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) is ntaneet.nic.in. All the test related information will be available on this website only.
- The official websites for counselling of 15% All India seats, Central Institutions and Deemed Universities related information are as under:
Ï Ministry of Health & Family Welfare : www.mohfw.gov.in and
Ï Medical Counselling Committee: www.mcc.nic.in
- For remaining seats, kindly check the website(s) of concerned State(s)/ Institution(s).
- Notwithstanding anything contained in the Information Bulletin, the decision of NTA/MoHFW/DGHS/MCI/DCI shall be final and
CONTACT DETAILS for any Quires or information’s for NEET Exam :-
Help Desk NTA :
Email ID: [email protected] ,
Mobile: 8076535482 , 7703859909
You can visit the below links for other education related information’s
Did you know how to link the following online?
You may be interested in below articles :-
Did you checked this How to apply Patta for land in Tamilnadu?
You may be interested in TNPDS Online-Smart Card-Ration Card-Know everything
You may be interested in Know about Carpet Area-Built Up Area -Super Built Up Area
Our Popular Kadhambam Pages :-
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
View Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page