NIOT Recruitment 2017
NIOT Recruitment 2017 ADVERTISEMENT No. NIOT/E&P/03/Recruitment/2017 (Project)
NIOT Recruitment 2017
Government of India Jobs
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OCEAN TECHNOLOGY
(Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India)
Velachery–Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai-600 100
Phone : 91-44-6678 3310/6678 3300 Fax : 91-44-6678 3308
National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), Chennai an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Govt. of India is proposed to engage Indian Nationals to the following positions in different disciplines on contract basis with consolidated emoluments(NIOT Recruitment 2017).
NIOT Recruitment 2017 :-
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of positions|
|2||Project Scientific Assistants||48|
NIOT Recruitment 2017 – Requirements of qualifications, experience, consolidated emoluments, reservation to SC/ST/OBC/PH categories, etc. have been indicated in the detailed advertisement on web-link https://www.niot.res.in. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online latest by 30.10.2017 and forward a signed hard copy of the printout of the online application to “The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology” to receive not later than 06.11.2017 along with attested copies of all the requisite certificates. For those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep the last date of receipt of hard copy will be 13.11.2017.
NIOT Recruitment 2017 Details :-
NIOT Recruitment 2017 for various Project posts on contract mode
National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), is an autonomous and Research and Development Institute under Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES). NIOT Recruitment 2017 invites on-line applications from bright and energetic Indian nationals for different categories of post to engage them on contract mode for various ongoing projects of NIOT in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil, Computer Science, Life/Chemical Science, etc. The engagement is on time bound at the fixed emoluments as shown against each position in the following statement. The emoluments of the various positions are however subject to revision, if any, by MoES. The detailed requirements of the posts have been uploaded on the link https://www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment of our website.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies for NIOT Recruitment 2017 :
Project Scientists – 106
Project Scientist-II (Mechanical) – 02
Project Scientist-II (Electrical) – 02
Project Scientist-II (Oceanography / Physical Oceanography) – 01
Project Scientist-II (Life/ Organic Chemistry) – 03
Project Scientist-I (Mechanical) – 26
Project Scientist-I (Electrical) – 06
Project Scientist-I (ECE/E&I) – 20
Project Scientist-I (Civil) – 14
Project Scientist-I (Computer Science) – 01
Project Scientist-I (Oceanography / Physical Oceanography) – 10
Project Scientist-I (Geology/GIS/Remote Sensing/Marine Geophysics) – 06
Project Scientist-I (Life Science) – 13
Project Scientist-I (Chemical Science) – 01
Project Scientist-I (Petroleum Engineering) – 01
Project Scientific Assistants – 48
Project Scientific Assistant (Mechanical) – 15
Project Scientific Assistant (Electrical) -02
Project Scientific Assistant (ECE/E&I) – 13
Project Scientific Assistant – 05
Project Scientific Assistant (Computer Science) – 04
Project Scientific Assistant (Life Science) – 08
Project Scientific Assistant (Chemical Science) – 01
Project Technicians – 21
Project Technician (Mechanical/Fitter/Welder/Machinist) – 12
Project Technician (Electrical) – 06
Project Technician (Electronics/Instrumentation) – 01
Project Lab Technician/ Assistant – 02
Project Senior Executive – 11
Project Administration – 28
The candidates are requested to note the following:
Please go through the following instructions carefully. The candidate shall be solely responsible for any loss or hardship caused to him due to his non-adherence to these instructions. The candidate is requested to visit NIOT website periodically to keep track of new announcements and changes, if any. If you have any difficulty in filling the online application form, please send an e-mail to [email protected] indicating the problem faced.
- Candidates must be citizens of India
- The application form is available online on NIOT website http://www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment. The candidate has to fill the application online and upon submission, applicants will be provided with an online Registration After allotment of Registration Number, the candidate has to take a print out of the filled in application and sent to NIOT duly signed along with copies of the following certificates.
- Online applications must invariably be followed with duly signed hard copy along with relevant Online applications without hardcopy submission will lead to rejection of application. Similarly hard copy applications without online registration will not be considered.
- The application without the following enclosures shall summarily be Candidates shall enclose self-attested photocopies of the following documents alongwith the print out of the Application Form :
- 10thstandard certificate or equivalent in support of Date of
- 12thstandard or equivalent mark
- Community certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Degree / Diploma certificate alongwith mark sheets of each year
- G. Degree Certificate alongwith mark sheets of each year
- Experience Certificate, if any, for proof of experience
- Other documents, as applicable, relevant to the post applied for
- In case a particular University / Institution does not have any criteria of first class or equivalence, 60% will be taken as equivalent to first In case of non-availability of conversion formula, CGPA/CPI of 6.75 (on 10 point scale) will be taken as equivalent to 60% as per AICTE guidelines. For any other point scale of CGPA/CPI, the equivalence may vary proportionally.
- Paste a recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided for at the right top portion on the first page of the application
- Experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed qualifications for that
- The candidates should not have exceeded the maximum age limit specified above as on the last date of receipt of A maximum relaxation of 5 years in age is applicable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST category, 3 years for OBC candidates; 10 years for persons with disability; 5 years for Group – A and Group – B Ex-Servicemen and for Group– C Ex-servicemen – 3 years over and above the period of service rendered in the Army, Navy and Air Force, subject to maximum age of 45 years (50 years in case of SC/ST).
- The Secretary, MoES/Chairman, Governing Council may relax the upper age limit in case of highly experienced candidates in specialized scientific areas for Project Scientist – I and Project Scientist – II
- Reservations shall be applied to all the posts except for Project Scientist –
- Women candidates fulfilling the requirements are encouraged to apply for the
- Candidates who are in Government / autonomous Institutions and PSU should forward their applications through proper
- NIOT may fix suitable norms for short listing the applications depending upon the number of candidates applied for the post and the vacancies available so as to restrict the number of candidates to a manageable
- Mere possession of the education qualifications and requisite experience will not entitle any right to be called for test/interview or
- The No., Post No., Post Name and Discipline should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
- The candidates selected are liable to work anywhere in India and can be posted in any of the projects of
- Self attested copies of certificates / testimonials (for age, qualification and experience proof) should be enclosed along with the applications. Enclose list of publications / re-prints etc., if any also with the application. Write “Enclosure Sl. No. mentioned in the application.‘ as
- The applications received after due date or without enclosures or incomplete applications will be summarily NIOT cannot take any responsibility for transit and other delays.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview / written
- The engagement is time bound and purely temporary on contract basis for a fixed The duration of the engagement would be initially for a period of one year and extendable by one more year or co-terminus with the project in which he/she is engaged, whichever is earlier.
- If the candidate wants his/her application to be considered for more than one post, separate application should be submitted for each post.
- Hard copy of registered online applications should be sent to The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai–600100, INDIA so as to reach on or before the due date, duly superscribing on the envelope “the post name and discipline for which applied”. The No., Post No., Post Name and Discipline should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
Last date for NIOT Recruitment 2017 online applications : 30.10.2017
Last date for NIOT Recruitment 2017 receipt of applications : 06.11.2017
Last date for NIOT Recruitment 2017 receipt of applications for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep : 13.11.2017
Officail notification of NIOT Recruitment 2017 Click here
You may be interested in below articles :-
Did you checked this How to apply Patta for land in Tamilnadu?
You may be interested in TNPDS Online-Smart Card-Ration Card-Know everything
You may be interested in Know about Carpet Area-Built Up Area -Super Built Up Area
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
View Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page