RECRUITMENT FOR SUB INSPECTOR TECHNICAL 2018
SUB INSPECTOR TECHNICAL 2018 Advertisement No: 1/2018 Dated: 11.07.2018
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF SUB-INSPECTOR OF POLICE (TECHNICAL) 2018
தமிழக காவல்துறையில் காலியாக உள்ள 309 காவல் உதவி ஆய்வாளர் பணியிடங்களுக்கான அறிவிப்பை தமிழ்நாடு சீருடைப் பணியாளர் தேர்வுக் குழுமம் வெளியிட்டுள்ளது. இதற்குத் தகுதியும் விருப்பமும் உள்ளவர்களிடமிருந்து ஆன்லைன் மூலம் விண்ணப்பங்கள் வரவேற்கப்படுகின்றன.
பணி மற்றும் காலியிடங்கள் விவரம்:
பணி: Sub Inspector (SI) Technical
சம்பளம்: மாதம் ரூ. 36,900 -1,16,600.
தகுதி: அங்கிகரிக்கப்பட்ட கல்வி நிறுவனத்தில் பொறியியல் துறையில் சம்மந்தப்பட்ட பிரிவில் பட்டயம்(டிப்ளமோ), பட்டம் பெற்றவர்கள் விண்ணப்பிக்க தகுதியானவர்கள்.
வயது வரம்பு: 01.07.2018 தேதியின்படி 20 முதல் 28க்குள் இருக்க வேண்டும். அரசு விதிகளின்படி எஸ்சி,எஸ்டி பிரிவினருக்கு வயது வரம்பில் தளர்வு வழங்கப்படும்.
உடல் தகுதி: ஆண்கள் குறைந்தது 163 செ.மீ. உயரமும், பெண்கள் மற்றும் மூன்றாம் பாலினத்தவர்கள் 154 செ.மீ. உயரமும் இருக்க வேண்டும்.
விண்ணப்பிக்கும் முறை: www.tnusrbonline.org என்ற அதிகாரப்பூர்வ இணையதளத்தின் மூலம் ஆன்லைனில் விண்ணப்பிக்க வேண்டும்.
ஆன்லைனில் விண்ணப்பிப்பதற்கான கடைசித் தேதி: 10.08.2018.
தேர்வு செய்யப்படும் முறை: எழுத்துத் தேர்வு, உடல் தகுதித் தேர்வு, நேர்முகத் தேர்வு மூலமாக விண்ணப்பதாரர்கள் தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்படுவார்கள்.
மேலும் முழுமையான விவரங்களுக்கு http://www.tnusrbonline.org/SI%20(Tech)%20Notification.pdf லிங்கை கிளிக் செய்து இணையதளத்தைப் பாருங்கள்.
1. Applications are invited from Men, Women and Transgender candidates only through online mode (upto 08.2018) for direct recruitment to the post of Sub- Inspector of Police (Technical).
2. DOWNLOADING OF INFORMATION BROCHURE for SUB INSPECTOR TECHNICAL 2018:
The Information Brochure containing full details of this recruitment is uploaded in this Board’s website www.tnusrbonline.org. Before submitting the Online Application, the candidate should download the Information Brochure and after reading all the instructions carefully in it and then the candidate should submit the Online Application.
3. ONLINE APPLICATION :
The candidate can only apply through this Board’s website www.tnusrbonline.org. Any other mode/form of applications, typed form will be summarily rejected.
4. SERVICE RULE : Adhoc Rules to the posts of the Technical
5. NO. OF VACANCIES : 309.
6. Out of the total vacancies 30% will be allotted for women and Transgender Women and Transgender candidates shall also be entitled to compete for the remaining 70% of vacancies along with men candidates. If eligible women and Transgender candidates are not available for selection their vacancy will be filled up by the men candidates of the same category during final provisional selection.
7. SCALE OF PAY : 36900 – 116600.
8. COMMUNAL RESERVATION:
a) The following communal reservation will be followed as per existing rules and Government Orders :-
Open Competition 31%, Backward Class -26.5%, Backward Class (Muslim) –3.5%, Most Backward Class/Denotified Communities – 20%, Scheduled Caste -18% [Including 3% for Scheduled Caste(Arunthathiyar) ] and Scheduled Tribe – 1%.
b) The candidates belong to Tamil Nadu only be considered under communal Reserv
c) If excess number of eligible candidates are available after filled up for SC (Arunthathiyar) they will be selected under Scheduled Caste reservation, if no eligible candidates are available for filling up Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) vacancies, these vacancies will be filled by other Scheduled Caste candidates other than the Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar).
The applicant should have completed the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 28 years as on 01.07.2018 (should have been born on or after 01.07.1990 and on or before 01.07.1998). The upper age limit relaxation is given to certain categories is as follows:-
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community.||30 yrs|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe.||33 yrs|
|Destitute Widow||35 yrs|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification i.e. must have been discharged on or after 11.07.2015) / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application.||
|Police Departmental candidates appearing for 20% departmental quota examination (Should have completed 5 years of service as on 11.07.2018)||
10. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
I. Candidates should possess minimum a second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu
A Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering by All India Council for Technical Education.
II. The candidate must have obtained the Diploma / Degree before the date of notification e. 11.07.2018.
- The Diploma should have been obtained after completion of SSLC or Higher Secondary course and
- Degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and HSC or Diploma
- Degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and 3 years
III. Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X / XII. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
11. SPECIAL QUOTA:
Vacancies are allotted to special quota as follows:-
|Quota||Percentage of overall vacancies||Eligibility|
|Police Departmental Quota||20%||20% Police Departmental candidates (Police Constables to Head Constables) should have put in atleast five years of service in any of the posts and they should have a clean record of service without any punishment other than minor punishments of Black Mark, reprimand and censure.|
- If suitable departmental candidates are not available to fill up the 20% Police Departmental quota then the unfilled vacancies shall be filled up by the candidates from the open quota of the same
- Communal reservation is provided within special quota as per existing
12. ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING UNDER 20% POLICE DEPARTMENTAL QUOTA :
- Police Constables and Head Constables and their equivalent ranks in the Armed Reserve Police and Tamil Nadu Special Police can apply under 20% Departmental Quota if they meet the following eligibility
- They should have completed 5 years of service as on the date of
- They should have a clean record without any punishment other than the minor punishments of black mark, reprimand and
- The departmental candidates should obtain a NOC from the Head of Unit / Office / competent authority and it should be uploaded while applying online
- Departmental candidates can apply only one online application either under open quota or under departmental quota for this recruitment since, only one
Online Computer Based Test or Written examination is conducted for this recruitment.
- Departmental candidates applying under 20% departmental quota are exempted from Physical Measurement However, they are required to attend the Certificate verification and Viva-voce.
13. CONCESSIONS FOR SPECIAL CATEGORIES :
A. EX-SERVICEMEN / EX-PERSONNEL OF CENTRAL PARA-MILITARY FORCES/ SERVING PERSONS WHO ARE GOING TO RETIRE WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION:-
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit shall be 45 years on the 1stJuly However the Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Personnel of Central Para- military Forces candidature be considered for a period of 3 years from the date of discharge from service. The discharge certificate will have to be uploaded. The document uploaded without mentioning the date of discharge will not be considered for relaxation of age.
The Armed Forces / CPMF serving personnel who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of online application should upload a certificate with self undertaking obtained from the Commanding Officer of his unit.
If the Ex-servicemen / Ex-personnel of CPMF fail to upload their discharge certificate, their application will not be considered under Ex- serviceman
The Ex-servicemen/ Ex-personnel of CPMF who have not completed three years of period after discharge from service only can apply for this recruitment
The Ex-servicemen / Ex-personnel of CPMF once recruited to a post in any service or class or category cannot claim the concession of Ex- servicemen for this recruitment
They should attend the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Certificate Verification and Viva-Voce.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit shall be 35 years as on the 1stJuly 2018.
The Destitute Widow candidates should obtain “Destitute Widow Certificate” from the Revenue Divisional Officer / Sub-Collector / Assistant Collector and upload the same along with the online application.
If the Destitute Widow candidates fail to upload the Destitute Widow certificate obtained from the Revenue Divisional Officer / Sub-Collector/ Assistant Collector along with their application they will not be considered under Destitute Widow category.
14. TRANSGENDER :
- The Transgender candidates may decide their self-identified gender anyone such as male or female or as third If a Transgender candidate applies under third gender should upload an Identity Card obtained from the Tamil Nadu Transgenders Welfare Board.
- If a transgender candidate choose the gender as male should participate in the Physical Measurement Test prescribed for male If a transgender candidate choose the gender as female should participate in the Physical Measurement Test prescribed for female candidate.
- If transgender candidate applies under Third gender and will be treated like women The 30% reservation will apply to them.
- If the transgender candidates produce their community certificate they can get the beneficiary of communal reservation like other
- If the transgender candidates does not produce their community certificate, they will be treated as Most Backward Class
15.EXAMINATION FEE: 500/-. The payment options are online and offline through State Bank of India.
16. EXAMINATION CENTRE :
Exam centre will be intimated at the time of the issuing of Hall Ticket by TNUSRB.
17. ONLIINE COMPUTER BASED TEST OR WRITTEN EXAMINATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF MARKS :-
All the eligible candidates will be called for Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination
The distribution of marks are as follows:-
|1||Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination
(a) General knowledge
(b) Technical subjects
|2.||Marks for additional educational qualification||5 Marks|
|3.||Special Marks for open candidates
NCC, NSS & Sports / Games
|Departmental candidates National Police Duty Meet Gold, Silver and Bronze medals.|
The full details of mark distribution for special certificates like NCC, NSS and Sports / Games and National Police Duty Meet are available in the Information Brochure.
- The examination will be conducted through Online Computer Based Test or Written
- The candidates must have computer knowledge.
- The duration of Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination is 3.00 hrs.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination shall be 28 marks out of 80.
- Question papers will contain 160 objective type Each question carries ½ marks.
Note: After completion of Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination, the answer key will be published in this Board’s website www.tnusrbonline.org. Candidate may represent to the Board (in writing) raising a dispute over questions and/or answers along with the material proof within 7 days from the date of publication of preliminary answer key by the post. The results of the examination will be published in this Board’s website www.tnusrbonline.org.
18. PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST :
Only the candidate clearing the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination will be called for in 1:5 ratio according to the vacancy for next phase of selection i.e. Physical Measurement Test. The Physical Measurement Test comprises of height and chest measurement for men and height measurement for women and Transgender candidates. The minimum eligibility requirement is as follows:-
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 163 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 160 cms|
|Minimum 80 cms
Minimum 5 cms
II. WOMEN AND TRANSGENDER:-
|OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/DNC||Minimum 154 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 152 cms|
- 20% Departmental Quota candidates are exempted from Physical Measurement
- Only the open candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test will be allowed to appear for the original Certificate Similarly, the departmental candidates who are called for in the 1:5 ratio will be allowed for original Certificate Verification.
19. CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AT CENTRE :
- The open candidates who qualify in Physical Measurement Test will be called for original certificate
- The Departmental candidates will be called for in the 1:5 ratio for original certificate.
- The candidates who are called for Certificate Verification will have to produce their original certificates which they had uploaded during submission of the online Candidate who fails to produce the Original Certificates will lose his/her claims with regard to communal reservation, age relaxation and special quota. New certificates /claim other than uploaded certificates will not be entertained.
20. VIVA-VOCE :
The candidates who qualifies in Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test and original certificate verification will be called for Viva-Voce in the ratio of 1:3.
The Viva-Voce will be conducted at TNUSRB Candidates who are called for Viva-Voce should produce all the Original Certificates at the time of Viva-Voce.
Candidates who are serving as Government Servants (other than the departmental quota candidates) in State Government should produce “No Objection Certificate” obtained from their respective Unit
Candidates who are possessing NCC / NSS / Sports Certificates or Medals received in National Police Duty Meet (in-case of Departmental candidates) should produce the Original Certificates along with one photo copy of the same at the time of Viva-Voce for awarding of special
21. MARKS FOR ADDITIONAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Marks shall be given to the candidates for possessing additional educational qualifications as detailed below, subject to a maximum of five marks. These additional marks will be awarded to the candidates possessing the following certificates during Viva-Voce.
|B.E. Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering -4 Years||2|
|BCA/B.Sc degree in Computer Science or B.Sc IT-3 years||2|
|B.E. or B.Tech Degree in Computer Science or I.T-4 Years||3|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer application-1 Year||1|
|M.E or M.Tech degree in Communication Systems -2 Years||1|
|M.E or M.Tech degree in Computer Science -2 Years||2|
22. SPECIAL MARKS FOR NCC/NSS/SPORTS/GAMES :
Special marks shall be given to the candidates during Viva-Voce as detailed below, subject to a maximum of five marks.
I. Open Quota Candidates
a. National Cadet Corps (NCC)(Maximum 2 Marks)
|One Year Member/ “A” certificate||½ Mark|
|Possession of “B” Certificate||1 Mark|
|Possession of “C” Certificate/Under Officer Best Cadet in All India level||2 Marks|
b.NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME(NSS) Maximum 1 Mark
|Participation in a National Programme like Republic Day parade in New Delhi/National Integration and Motivation Camps/Inter State Youth Exchange Programme by the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports of State Government||
|Best Volunteer at State Level/National level or Best NSS Cadet at Republic Day Parade in New Delhi||1 mark|
|As per G.O.No.8 dated:21.01.2002 and participation in regular activities or State Special camps||½ mark|
C. Sports / Games (Maximum 2 Marks)
Approved 15 games : 1. Basket Ball, 2.Football, 3.Hockey, 4.Volley Ball, 5.Hand Ball, 6.Kabbadi, 7.Wrestling, 8.Boxing, 9.Gymnastics, 10.Judo, 11.Weight Lifting, 12. Aquatics (Swimming), 13.Athletics, 14.Equitation (Horse riding) and 15. Rifle Shooting are eligible for awarding of marks.
- The candidates should have participated in the games through the associations recognized by the Sports Development Authority of Tamil
- The candidate should have participated in the events representing Tamil Nadu State / Indian Nation and obtained the I or Form.II certificates from the recognized associations of Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu or Tamil Nadu National Olympic Association or Affiliated Association of National Federation of India.
- The candidates should have participated in the events representing the Tamil Nadu Colleges / Universities and obtained the III certificates.
|Represented School in District level||½ mark|
|Represented College in zonal level (Inter Collegiate)||½ mark|
|Represented University (Form-III) (Inter University)||1 mark|
|Represented District in Inter District tournament||1 mark|
|Represented State (Form-II)||1 ½ mark|
|Represented Nation in international Competition (Form-I)||2 marks|
In each category, the highest certificate (yielding maximum marks) will be considered. A candidate can claim maximum of 5 marks under special marks.
II. DEPARTMENTAL QUOTA CANDIDATES
|Winning of medal in the National Police Duty Meet( Maximum 5 marks)|
|Gold Medal||5 marks|
|Silver Medal||3 marks|
|Bronze Medal||2 marks|
|Departmental Quota candidates shall not be eligible for special marks for NCC/NSS/Sports/ Games.
A candidate can claim maximum of 5 marks under special marks.
- PROVISIONAL SELECT LIST :
- Provisional Select List is drawn based on the total marks obtained in the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination, Viva-Voce and Special marks subject to communal reservation and total
- If there is a tie in marks, the candidate senior in age shall be given priority in
- If the marks secured are equal and date of birth is same, preference shall be given to the candidate who is an outstanding scout, having received an award from the President of
- Persons recruited to the post of Sub-Inspector of Police (Technical) under the 20% police departmental quota shall be placed above the direct recruits selected from open quota in the same
- 20% of all vacancies shall be set apart on preferential basis for the persons who studied Diploma / graduation in Tamil
- Differently abled persons are not eligible for appointment to the
- The provisional select list will be published in the Board’s website
- MEDICAL EXAMINATION AND VERIFICATION OF CHARACTER AND ANTECEDENTS :
Provisionally selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination and verification of character and antecedents through Police Department.
25. DOWNLOADING OF HALL TICKET:
SMS and E-mail alerts will be sent to the eligible candidates on the registered mobile number and e-mail ID for downloading the Hall Ticket for Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination. On receipt of SMS and E-mail alert, the candidate can login to his/her account with User ID and Password and download the Hall Ticket for the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination.
26. DISCLAIMER for SUB INSPECTOR TECHNICAL 2018 :
The Board or the Government will not be responsible for any mishaps during the Physical Measurement Test.
IMPORTANT DATES for SUB INSPECTOR TECHNICAL 2018
|i||Date of Notification||11.07.2018|
|ii||Commencement of online application||11.07.2018|
|iii||Last date for submission of online application||10.08.2018|
|iv||Date of Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination||
Will be announced
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board,
Did you know how to link the following online?
You may be interested in below articles :-
Did you checked this How to apply Patta for land in Tamilnadu?
You may be interested in TNPDS Online-Smart Card-Ration Card-Know everything
You may be interested in Know about Carpet Area-Built Up Area -Super Built Up Area
Our Popular Kadhambam Pages :-
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
View Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page