RRB MINISTERIAL RECRUITMENT 2019 – Instructor/ Teacher /Translator/Cook etc.,
RRB MINISTERIAL RECRUITMENT 2019 :- CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No. 03/2019 FOR VARIOUS POSTS OF MINISTERIAL AND ISOLATED CATEGORIES
IMPORTANT DATES & TIME for RRB MINISTERIAL RECRUITMENT 2019
- Date of Publication IMPORTANT DATES & TIME 23.02.2019
- Opening of online registration of Applications 08.03.2019 at 10.00 hrs.
- Closing of online registration of Applications 07.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of
Application Fee through:
- Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI) 13.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- SBI Challan 11.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
- Post Office Challan 11.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
- Final submission of Applications 16.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Tentative schedule between June – July 2019
Dates for CBTs and other stages of recruitment process shall be intimated through Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) websites listed at Para- 20.0 of this Notice from time to time.
ONLINE applications are invited by RRBs from eligible Indian Nationals and other nationals as brought out at Para 4 of CEN for various posts of Ministerial and Isolated Categories in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted ONLINE to the Railway Recruitment Board of choice till 23.59hrs. of 16.04.2019.
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 1665
Name of the Post:
- Junior Stenographer / Hindi
- Junior Stenographer / English
- Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) (Male)
- Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) (Female)
- Assistant Mistress (Junior School)
- Music Mistress
- Dance Mistress
- Laboratory Assistant/school
- Staff And Welfare Inspector
- Junior Translator/ Hindi
- Chief Law Assistant
- Lab Assistant Grade III Chemist And Metallurgist
- Finger Print Examiner
- Head Cook
- Senior Publicity Inspector
- Publicity Inspector
- Post Graduate Teacher
Education Qualification for RRB MINISTERIAL RECRUITMENT 2019 :
- Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, B.Ed or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply RRB Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 years
- Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 47,600/-
- Preliminary Test
- Main Test
How to Apply:
- Log on to RRB careers page at the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the RRB Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RRB Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.04.2019
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply
know how to link the following online?
You may be interested in below articles :-
Did you checked this How to apply Patta for land inTamilnadu?
You may be interested in TNPDS Online-SmartCard-Ration Card-Know everything
You may be interested in Know about CarpetArea-Built Up Area -Super Built Up Area
Our Popular Kadhambam Pages :-
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our GovernmentCorner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
View Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor PostsSubmission Page