RRB NTPC RECRUITMENT 2019 GOODS GUARD, TYPIST, CLERK POSTS | APPLY ONLINE
CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. CEN 01/2019 FOR NON TECHNICAL POPULAR CATEGORIES (NTPC) GRADUATE & UNDER GRADUATE POSTS
IMPORTANT DATES & TIME for RRB NTPC RECRUITMENT 2019
- Date of Publication in RRB websites 28.02.2019
- Opening of online registration of Applications 01.03.2019 at 16.00 hrs.
- Closing of online registration of Applications 31.03.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
- Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI) 05.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- SBI Challan 05.04.2019 at 15.00 hrs.
- Post Office Challan 05.04.2019 at 15.00 hrs.
- Final submission of Applications 12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019
Dates for CBTs and other stages of recruitment process shall be intimated from time to time through the websites of the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) as listed at Para-20.0 of this Notice.
RRB NTPC RECRUITMENT 2019 :-
ONLINE applications are invited by RRBs from eligible Indian Nationals and other nationals as brought out at Para 4 of this CEN for the posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) i.e. Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE to the chosen Railway Recruitment Board till 23.59 hrs. of 12.04.2019.
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 35277
Name of the Post:
Total: 10628 Posts
- Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Time Keeper
- Trains Clerk
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
Total: 24649 Posts
- Traffic Assistant
- Goods Guard
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
- Senior Time Keeper
- Commercial Apprentice
- Station Master
Education Qualification for RRB NTPC RECRUITMENT 2019:
- Candidates who have completed 12th / Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 33 years
- Rs.19,900 – Rs.35,400/-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Typing Skill Test / Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- Verification / Medical Examination
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-
- All Other Candidates (SC / ST / Ex-serviceman / Female / Minorities / Economically backward class) Application Fee is – Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
- Log on to RRB careers page at official website www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the RRB Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RRB Recruitment 2019 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.03.2019
Online Application: Click Here to Apply
know how to link the following online?
You may be interested in below articles :-
Did you checked this How to apply Patta for land inTamilnadu?
You may be interested in TNPDS Online-SmartCard-Ration Card-Know everything
You may be interested in Know about CarpetArea-Built Up Area -Super Built Up Area
Our Popular Kadhambam Pages :-
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our GovernmentCorner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
View Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor PostsSubmission Page