SSC Recruitment 2017 Clerk-Assistant-Data Entry Operator
SSC Recruitment 2017 STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION NOTICE
Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 08.07.2018
“GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER BALANCE AND WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY”
SSC Recruitment 2017 :- The Staff Selection Commission will hold an examination for recruitment to the Posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator .The details of the examination are as under:
- Pay of the Posts:
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised) Data Entry Operator(DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised) and
Data Entry Operator, Grade ‚Aƒ: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
Tentative vacancies for the posts of LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and DEO are 898, 2359, 2 and Data Entry Operator Grade”A”- Nil, respectively.
- Reservation for SSC Recruitment 2017:
Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC /ExS/ PwD etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders.
- Permissible disabilities for PwD candidates for the SSC Recruitment 2017:
Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant:
One arm affected (OA), Both legs affected (BL), One leg affected (OL), One arm and one leg affected (OAL), Blind (B), Low vision (LV) & Hearing handicapped (HH), are eligible for the posts of Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant.
Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:
One leg affected (OL), One arm affected (OA), One arm one leg affected (OAL), Both legs affected but not Arms (BL), Muscular weakness and limited physical endurance (MW), Blind (B), Low vision (LV), Hearing handicapped (HH) are eligible for the posts of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant.
Data Entry Operators (DEOs):
One arm affected (OA), One leg affected (OL), One arm and one leg affected (OAL), Both Legs affected (BL), Hearing handicapped (HH) and Low Vission (LV) are eligible for the posts of Data Entry Operators.
- Nationality/ Citizenship for the SSC Recruitment 2017:
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after, the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/ her by the Government of India.
- Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 08.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000). Age relaxation as per government policies.
Procedure/ Instructions for Registration/ Online Submission of Application for SSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in. or ’Click here to apply’ link provided at http://www.ssc.nic.in->Apply->CHSL.
- Candidates should read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online one time ’Registration Form’/ Application
- After reading the instructions, candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration
- In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating toOn submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make, corrections, if any, before submitting the Form.
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration/Application Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- On submission of the Registration Form, Registration ID and password will be Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safely. This would be your permanent Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for this examination as well as any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
- After submission of the Registration Form, candidate should upload his/ her latest colour photograph and The photograph and signature and must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the photograph must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB. The digital size of the signature must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB.
- The Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the
- After completion of the Registration Part the candidates should proceed to fill up the Online Application
- Candidates already registered can omit instructions given from S No-3 to 9 above and can directly log into the system using their “Registration ID” and “Password” and proceed to fill up the Application
- In case, there is any discrepancy in ‚One time registrationƒ data filled by the candidate, photograph / signature, , ‚One time Registrationƒ data may be suitably edited before proceeding to fill online application form. The commission allows editing of information like name, fatherƒs name, motherƒs name, date of birth, gender and matriculation roll number only once after Registration. Therefore, these fields MUST BE ENTERED/ EDITED VERY CAREFULLY. Other fields in the ‚One Time Registrationƒ can be edited once before every examination but prior to submission of Application for Examination. SUCH EDITING IS ALLOWED BEFORE SUBMISSIONOF APPLICATION. ONCE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED, NO CHANGE IN ‚One Time Registrationƒ and Application data will be allowed.
- Candidates should read the instructions in the Notice carefully before filling up the Online Application They must satisfy themselves that they are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Candidate should thoroughly check all the entries filled in the online application form, before final In case of any discrepancy, relevant entry may be corrected/ edited. After final submission of online application, no change in any particular shall be allowed.
- After filling online application, the candidates are required to make fee payment (Candidates who are exempted from fee payment are not required to pay fee). Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit The facility of submission of online application (including payment of fees through online method) will be available from 18.11.2017 to 18.12.2017 (5.00PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 20.12.2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 18.12.2017.
- One successful fee payment, your application will be You may take printout of this application for your own record but you are not required to submit this printout to the Commission.
Official link for SSC Recruitment 2017 is here
You may be interested in below articles :-
Did you checked this How to apply Patta for land in Tamilnadu?
You may be interested in TNPDS Online-Smart Card-Ration Card-Know everything
You may be interested in Know about Carpet Area-Built Up Area -Super Built Up Area
Our Popular Pages :-
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
View Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page