Staff Car Driver Recruitment-Postal Department,India
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS,INDIA OFFICE OF THE MANAGER,MAIL MOTOR SERVICE,
No.37 (Old No. 16/1), Greams Road, Thousand Lights,
Chennai- 600 006.
No. MSE/B9-2/ XIII /2015 Dated: 19.07.2017
Staff Car Driver Recruitment-Postal Department,India
- Applications are invited for the following post from the eligible
- The last date for receipt of applications is 08.2017 upto 17.00 hours.
- The details of Staff Car Driver Recruitment-Postal Department,India- vacancies are as
|Name of Post||No. of vacancy||Age limit||Category|
Staff car driver Ordinary Grade)
|Age limit between 18 TO 27 years of age as on the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates in India.|| |
- Pay Matrix for Staff car Driver(Ordinary Grade) is 19900 – 63200/- + admissible allowances.
Following are the eligibility conditions for the post of Staff Car Driver Recruitment-Postal Department,India
Age Limit, Educational Qualification and Experience.
a) Age between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of
applications from the candidates in (Relaxable for Government servants
upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by
b) (i) Possession of a valid driving licence for light and heavy motor Photocopy of the Licence duly attested by the gazetted Officer should be enclosed. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
(ii) Knowledge of Motor Mechanism by conducting Skill Test (The candidate should be able to rectify the minor defects in the vehicles.)
c) Pass in 10th standard from a recognized board or
d). Experience of driving light & Heavy motor vehicles for atleast three years and they must be in possession of valid driving licence to that The Licence should have the word as LMV & HMV or HPV. Latest experience certificates issued by a Gazetted officer of a Central or State Government office where the applicant has been working or by the Head of registered Firm / Company / Agency / Institution should be enclosed. The Driving Experience Certificate should not have been issued prior to three months of this notification. Photocopies of Driving Experience Certificates with self attestation should be enclosed. The period of experience mentioned in the experience certificate should be within the period of validity of the Driving Licence. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
Three years service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers.
e) Method of selection forStaff car driver(ordinary grade): Selection shall be made from amongst candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and valid driving Only after
qualifying in the skill test, a Driving Test will be conducted to assess competency of the
candidate to drive light and heavy motor vehicle. The date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the short listed candidates. No Intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not short listed.
Instructions to Candidates for Staff Car Driver Recruitment-Postal Department,India:
- Application on plain paper in the prescribed format as produced above should be filled in by the candidate either in English or in Tamil correctly and
- Along with the application form an Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- or for the same amount on UCR to be taken, in any of the Post Office should be enclosed towards application fee . The application without the application fee will be rejected. All the candidates should pay Rs. 100/- towards application fees. For Skilled test, the candidate should pay Rs. 400/- by enclosing the UCR receipt to be credited in any of the post office. ( Excempted for SC / ST and Women candidates)
- One Passport size photograph should be affixed at the place meant for the purpose on the application and should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central
- Proof of age, date of birth, educational qualification, experience, driving licence, Community (in case of SC /OBC) should be submitted in the form of certificates / documents, issued by the competent authority and should be enclosed with the Application Form. Only Xerox copies should be enclosed.
- Copy of Community Certificate issued by appropriate authority for appointment in Central Government Service / Posts only will be
6. Unsigned and /or incomplete and /or incorrectly filled applications will be rejected.
- Original certificates should not be
- Applications without required information /attachments as per this notification will be summarily rejected without
- No correspondence of any nature will be
10. The applications should be sent through Speed Post only. Applications sent through any other means and given by hand will not be accepted.
- Under 6 of the Application Form, candidates should fill up the age as on the closing date for receipt of application from candidates.
- Applications should be sent for the above post in an envelope and the candidates should superscribe on the application and envelope as “Application for the post of Staff car Driver(Ordinary grade) in Mail Motor Service, Chennai 600
- The envelope should be addressed to the The Manager, Mail Motor Service, 37 (Old No.16/1) Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006 and should reach this office on or before 21.08.2017 by 17.00 hours.
- Application received after the last date and without adhering to the above conditions said in this notification will not be
15.All pages of the Xerox copies of the certificates / documents attached to the application should be self attested. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
Mail Motor Service, Chennai – 600 006,
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STAFF CAR DRIVER (ORDINARY GRADE)IN MAIL MOTOR SERVICE, CHENNAI 600 006.
| passport size photograph to be|
|1||Name of the candidate (in Capital letters)|
|2||Category of community to which the candidate belongs to (Tick whichever is applicable)||SC||ST||OBC||UR|
|4||Address for communication|
|5||Date of Birth|
|6||Age as on the closing date for receipt of application from candidates in India.|
|7||Religion / Nationality|
|8||Details of Educational Qualification|
|9||Details of Driving Licence|
|10||Details of Driving Experience|
(Signature of Applicant)
You maybe interested in below topics
Did you checked this How to apply Patta for land in Tamilnadu?
You may be interested in TNPDS Online-Smart Card-Ration Card-Know everything
You may be interested in Know about Carpet Area-Built Up Area -Super Built Up Area
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.