Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2017-
TNAU – Staff Nurse, Nursing Assistant, Pharmacist Posts
No. of Vacancies: 22
Job Location: Coimbatore –Tamil Nadu
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Staff Nurse – 05
- Pharmacist – 04
- Nursing Assistant – 13
Eligibility Criteria for TNAU 2017 Staff Nurse, Nursing Assistant & Pharmacist Jobs:
A. Staff Nurse
The candidate should have acquired the Degree / Diploma in Nursing from a Government / Government recognized institutions and permanently registered Tamil Nadu nurses registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Mid-wife council on before the date of this notification viz., 10.07.2017.
Passing the examination for Mid-wife conducted by the Institution approved by the Government of Tamil Nadu and declared as a Registered Mid-wife.
Must have practical experience for a period of not less than two years in a Government Hospital or a Hospital of repute as a Nurse.
Must have passed Tamil in S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination. 5. Training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
A pass in Plus two examination
A Diploma in Pharmacy
Must have registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council and must keep the registration alive by renewing it regularly every year.
Practical experience in the working of a Pharmacy approved by the State Pharmacy Council for a period of not less than five years.
C. Nursing Assistant
Must have passed VIII Std. in a recognized school.
Must have passed the nursing assistant training course examination conducted by the Government Medical College Hospital of Tamil Nadu or other Institution recognized by Government of Tamil Nadu
Experience as Female / Male Nursing Assistant in a Government Hospital or in a Hospital of repute for a period of not less than one year.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Staff Nurse, Pharmacist – 58 Years) (For Nursing Assistant Post OC Candidates – 30 Years, BC / MBC and DNC Candidates – 32 Years, For SC /SCA and ST Candidates – 35 Years). Go through TNAU Jobs 2017 official Notification for more reference.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale Details:
- Staff Nurse – Rs.9300 – 34800 + G.P. Rs.4450/-
- Pharmacist – Rs.9300 – 34800 + G.P. Rs.4200/-
- Nursing Assistant – Rs.4800 – 10000 + G.P. Rs.1300/-
TNAU Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Selection Procedure Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017:
- Written Exam
The candidates are requested to send the application and attested enclosures along with the Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- for SC / SC(A) / ST category and Rs.750/- for others drawn in favour of The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore and dated not earlier than 10.07.2017
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2017:
1) Go to TNAU 2017 official website careers page at www.tnau.ac.in
2) Download TNAU Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Notification & Application form
3) Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
4) Fill required details and Make Payments
5) Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of
- (i) ID proof
- (ii) Proof of Date of Birth
- (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
- (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641 003
- ii. by Registered post or in person and the envelope containing the applications should be superscribed on the left corner as “Application for the post of Staff Nurse / Pharmacist / Nursing Assistant” before 5.00 p.m. on 31.07.2017.
Important Dates for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.07.2017
- Date of Written Examination: Aug/Sept 2017
Source and Thanks to : jobdashboard.in
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
Visit our Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page