TNPSC Horticultural Jobs
Assistant Director & Horticultural Officer- Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Horticultural Jobs NOTIFICATION NO.29/2017 DATED:28.11.2017
TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
TNPSC Horticultural Jobs
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 27.12.2017 for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Director of Horticulture and Horticultural Officer included in Tamil Nadu Horticultural Service.
It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One – Time Online Registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. [The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.]
|Name of the Post||Name of the Service||No. of Vacancies||Scale of Pay (Pre-Revised)|
|1.||Assistant Director of Horticulture (Post Code.3018 )||Tamil Nadu Horticultural Service (Service Code|
No. 104 )
|100||Rs.15600-39100+ GP 5400/-|
|2.||Horticultural Officer (Post Code.3001 )|| |
|Rs. 9300-34800+ GP 5100/-|
*C/F Carried Forward for BC (Muslim)
- DISTRIBUTION OF VACANCIES
The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable for this recruitment and the distribution of vacancies will be announced later after receipt of orders from the Government regarding identification of suitable categories of Differently Abled Persons towards 4% reservation for these posts.
- IMPORTANT DATES AND TIME
|Date of Notification||28.11.2017|
|Last date for submission of application||27.12.2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||29.12.2017|
Date of Written Examination
|Horticultural Officer||Subject Paper –|
|24.02.2018 FN||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|General Studies||24.02.2018 A.N||02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
|Assistant Director of Horticulture||Subject Paper –Horticulture|
(P.G Degree standard)
|25.02.2018 FN||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|General Studies||24.02.2018 A.N||02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
|b)||Examination Fee For Examination Note|
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
- MODE OF PAYMENT OF EXAMINIATION FEE
- Examination fee 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) is payable by online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- AGE LIMIT (as on 07.2017) (For both posts)
1. SCs,SC(A)s, STs,MBCs/DCs, BCs,BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes – No Age limit
2. Others – 32 years
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (as on11.2017)
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or the State Board as the case may be.
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|1||Assistant Director of Horticulture||Must possess M.Sc., Degree in Horticulture|
|2||Horticultural Officer||Must possess B.Sc.,Degree in Horticulture|
- CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS
Applicants selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below:
|Name of the Post||Standard of Vision||Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness|
|1.||Assistant Director of Horticulture||Standard-III|| |
Form prescribed for Executive post.
Color blindness will be disqualification. Applicants with defective vision should produce eye fitness certificate from a qualified eye specialist.
(D) KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
- CENTRE FOR EXAMINATION for TNPSC Horticultural Jobs
Examination will be held at the following Centres:-
|Sl. No.||Name of the Centre||Centre Code|
- Request for change of venue will not be complied with (For further details refer “Instructions to Applicants”).
- The Commission reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of examination centres and to re-allot the
- Applicants should appear for the Written Examination / Certificate Verification/ Oral Test at their own
8. HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission„s Websites tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- One-Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One-Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One-Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- For applying in One-Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and
- Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration on or before 09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new One-Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One-Time Registration.
- Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment Notified in the Commission„s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE-TIME REGISTRATION.
- Select the name of the post or service for which the applicant wishes to
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and
- An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Applicant, Post applied, Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Print Option
- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF
- On entering User ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the The application and certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
- One-Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any applicants
- UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS for TNPSC Horticultural Jobs
The candidates must upload / submit the documents whenever called for specifically.
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION for TNPSC Horticultural Jobs
The Online Application can be submitted upto 27.12.2017 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
(For detailed information applicants may refer Commission€s Instructions to Applicants€ at the Commission€s website www.tnpsc.gov.in )
You may be interested in below articles :-
Did you checked this How to apply Patta for land in Tamilnadu?
You may be interested in TNPDS Online-Smart Card-Ration Card-Know everything
You may be interested in Know about Carpet Area-Built Up Area -Super Built Up Area
Our Popular Pages :-
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
View Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page