TNPSC Recruitment Executive Officer Grade-I Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Recruitment Executive Officer Grade-I Tamil Nadu NOTIFICATION NO. 25/2017
TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
TNPSC Recruitment Executive Officer Grade
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 13.12.2017 from applicants professing Hindu Religion only for direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2014 – 2015, 2015-2016 and 2017- 2018 to the post of Executive Officer, Grade-I included in Group-VII-A Services.
Only persons professing Hindu Religion as required by Section 10‚ of the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Act, 1959 (Tamil Nadu Act, 22 of 1959) are eligible to apply.
It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One Time online Registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. [The One Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.]
|Name of the Post||Name of the Service||No. of Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|Executive Officer, Grade-I(Code No. 1653)||Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service (Code No. 009)||4||Rs.9,300-34,800 +Grade Pay Rs.5,100/- (PB2) (pre-revised)|
2. DISTRIBUTION OF VACANCIES
GT – General Turn, BC – Backward Class, MBC/DC – Most Backward Class / Denotified Community, W- Women, PSTM- Persons Studied in Tamil Medium, G-General
3. IMPORTANT DATES AND TIME
|Date of Notification||14.11.2017|
|Last date for submission of application||13.12.2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||15.12.2017|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (General Studies)||20.01.2018 FN||10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon|
|Paper – II (Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Act, 1959)||20.01.2018 AN||02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M|
|Paper – III (Law)||21.01.2018 FN||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide
G.O. (Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
|b)||Examination Fee For Examination Note
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
EXAMINATION FEE CONCESSION : As per Government Policy
5. MODE OF PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION FEE
- Examination fee 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) is payable by online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
(For further details regarding the Examination fee concession, refer the link provided at the end.
6. QUALIFICATIONS for TNPSC Recruitment Executive Officer Grade
- AGE LIMIT (as on 07.2017)
Category of Applicants
|1.||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.||
30 Years (should have completed)
|No Maximum Age Limit|
|2.||Others‚ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs and BCs ].||35 Years (should not have completed)|
(B) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (as on 14.11.2017)
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification.
|Name of the post||Educational Qualification||Preferential Qualification|
|Executive Officer, Grade-I||Must possess a degree in Arts
or Science or
and also a degree in Law of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
|Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to the employees of Religious Institutions (other than Government Servants) who have put in not less than 5 years of Service.
Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to persons who hold a Diploma in Epigraphy and Archaeology awarded by the Institute of Epigraphy in Tamil Nadu.
- The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies 10th+ HSC or its equivalent + G. degree and also a degree in Law as required in Section 25 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016.
(Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification)
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of
G.O. issued prior to the date of this notification when called for, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected. The G.Os issued regarding equivalence of qualification after the date of this notification will not be accepted.
- According to O.Ms.No.318, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (R) Department, dated 29.12.1997 and G.O.Ms.No.139, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 07.10.2009, the applicants who possess the Professional degree or any degree are eligible to this recruitment. (For details refer Annexure-I of the Notification and also to the disclaimer annexed to the Notification).
(For further details refer para 10 of “Instructions to Applicants”)
(C) CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS
Applicants selected for appointment to this post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below:
|Name of the Post||Standard of Vision||Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness|
|Executive Officer, Grade-I||Standard-III||Form prescribed for Executive posts.|
Applicants with defective vision should produce eye fitness certificate from a qualified eye specialist.
(D) KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil. (For details refer para 11 of “Instructions to Applicants”)
7. CONCESSIONS for TNPSC Recruitment Executive Officer Grade
- Concessions in the matter of age and/or fees allowed to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, Destitute Widows, Differently Abled Persons, Ex-Servicemen, other categories of persons , are given in para 12 to 14 of “Instructions to Applicants”).
- Persons claiming concessions referred to above and other claims made in the application have to produce evidence for such claim when called for, otherwise his/her application will be liable for
8. SCHEME OF MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) AND ORAL TEST
|Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection|
STs, MBCs/ DCs and BCs
|i. Paper–I (Degree Standard) (Code No. 003))(100 Questions) General Studies (75 Questions)
Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 Questions ) (SSLC Standard)
ii. Paper–II (Degree Standard) (Code No.224) (200 Questions) Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Act, 1959
iii. Paper-III (Degree Standard) (Code No.225) (200 Questions )
iv. Interview and Records
- The Questions in Paper- I and Paper-III will be set both in English and in Tamil and Paper-II will be set in Tamil
- Refer para 22 of “Instructions to Applicants” in regard to Instructions to be followed while appearing for competitive Examinations conducted by the Commission.
- The Syllabi for the subjects in Paper-I, II and III are furnished in Annexure- II of this
9. CENTRE FOR EXAMINATION for TNPSC Recruitment Executive Officer Grade
Examinations will be held at the following centres
|Sl. No.||Name of the centre||Centre Code||Sl. No.||Name of the centre||Centre Code|
10. SELECTION PROCEDURE for TNPSC Recruitment Executive Officer Grade
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicants appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. An applicant who has not appeared for the Written
Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
(For further details refer paragraph 23 (b) of “Instructions to Applicants”)
11. HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‚s Websites tnpscexams.net /www.tnpscexams.in
- One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
- Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update
- One Time Registration is not an application for any It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission‚s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Select the name of the post or service for which the applicant wishes to
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and
- An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Applicant, Post applied, Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Print Option
- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF
- On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the The application and certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
- One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any
12. UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS for TNPSC Recruitment Executive Officer Grade
The applicants must upload / submit the documents whenever called for specifically.
13. LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION for TNPSC Recruitment Executive Officer Grade
The Online Application can be submitted upto 13.12.2017 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
(For detailed information applicants may refer €Instructions to Applicants at the Commissions website www.tnpsc.gov.in )
TNPSC Recruitment Executive Officer Grade for official notification click here
You may be interested in below articles :-
Did you checked this How to apply Patta for land in Tamilnadu?
You may be interested in TNPDS Online-Smart Card-Ration Card-Know everything
You may be interested in Know about Carpet Area-Built Up Area -Super Built Up Area
Our Popular Pages :-
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
View Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page