TNTET-2017-Applications are invited for Teacher Eligibility Test, Paper II for the year 2017 from the eligible candidates in Tamil Nadu.
One of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government.
The State Government has designated the Teachers Recruitment Board as the Nodal Agency for conducting Teacher Eligibility Test and recruitment of Teachers as per G.O. (Ms) No. 181, School Education (C2) Department, Dated 15.11.2011.
The applications for Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test will be available for sale from 06.03.2017 to 22.03.2017.
Candidates can submit the filled in applications from 06.03.2017 to 23.03.2017.
Below you can see the details of notification for TNTET 2017 :-
Application Form Sales Centres and Prospectus :
Application forms & Prospectus Sales and Receiving Centres list is available in the official website of Teachers Recruitment Board. Please follow TRB’s official website for TET Exam 2017 related information. link is provided at the end of the page
Application & Examination Fee:
- Applications can be purchased from 06.03.2017 to 22.03.2017 from the Head Masters of Higher Secondary Schools notified by the Chief Educational Officers concerned on payment of Rs. 50/- in cash towards the cost of Application Form and Prospectus. The list of application sales centres identified by the Chief Educational Officers concerned will also be uploaded in the TRB official website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in before the sale of application starts.
- The filled-in Application Form and the TRB Copy of the Fees Payment Challan must be kept inside the envelope provided and submitted in person in the Office of the District Educational Officer (refer Annexure – I). Candidates are advised to get an acknowledgement on the photo copy of the application form in the following format.
|TEAM No Sl.|
|No of Receipt|
|Date of Receipt|
|Signature of the Team Head|
|O/o the District Educational Officer ………………………………………………|
- The Examination Fee is Rs. 500/- (Rupees 250/- for SC/ST/ PWD Candidates only).
Candidates claiming reservation under the differently-abled (Ortho) category should possess certificate in prescribed format from the Competent Authority for at least 40% disability.
- The fee should be paid by the candidate in any Branch of the Indian Bank / Indian Overseas Bank / Canara Bank only using the Prescribed Challan attached with the Prospectus. Payment of Fees in any other method will not be accepted.
- Candidates should use the OMR Application Form only. No other form of typed or printed or photocopied application forms will be accepted and such applications, if any will be summarily rejected.
- While making payment of fees through the Challan the candidate should take care to write all the necessary details without fail.
Structure for TNTET-2017 Paper I and Paper II:
Number of questions: 150 Multiple Choice Questions
Duration of Examination: 3 Hours
Syllabus for Paper I and Paper II :-
Syllabus has been officially published by the TRB in the below link :-
For other details please visit the following link :- http://trb.tn.nic.in/TET2017/02032017/msg.htm
If you want to see more government jobs information’s click hereGovernment Jobs