Government of Tamil Nadu
TRB 1058 Lecturers vacancies Advertisement No. 04/ 2017
TRB 1058 Lecturers vacancies
TEACHERS RECRUITMENT BOARD
4th Floor, EVK Sampath Maaligai,
DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai -600 006.
NOTIFICATION / ADVERTISEMENT
Applications are invited only through online mode from eligible candidates upto 11.59 P.M on 07.07.2017 for the Direct Recruitment of Lecturers (Engineering / Non- Engineering) in Government Polytechnic Colleges for the year 2017-2018.
|Sl. No||Name of the Post & Scale of Pay||Service||Post Cod||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Lecturers (Engineering / Non Engineering) in Govt. Polytechnic Colleges|
Rs.15600-39100 + A G P 5400
|Tamil Nadu Educational Service|| |
- Important Dates for TRB 1058 Lecturers vacancies : –
|A.||Date of Notification :||16.06.2017|
|B.||Commencement of submission of application through online mode :||17 .06.2017|
|C.||Last date for submission of application through online mode :||0 7 .07.2017|
Date of Written Examination : 13 .08.2017
- The Subject-wise and communal turn-wise Details of Vacancies are as follows: –
|Computer Science||Information Technology||Production Engineering||Textile Technology||Printing Technology|| |
|Modern Office Practice|| |
Note: The estimated number of vacancies given above is tentative and subject to modification and inclusion from time to time.
GT : General Turn BC : Backward Class BCM : Backward Class Muslim
MBC/ : Most Backward Class/ DNC Denotified Communities
SC : Scheduled Caste SCA : Scheduled Caste Arunthathiar
ST : Scheduled Tribe T : Tamil Medium W : Women
- Qualifications for TRB 1058 Lecturers vacancies:
Age Limit: Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2017 as the age of superannuation is 58
Educational Qualifications for TRB 1058 Lecturers vacancies :
Candidates should possess the following qualification on the date of notification:
|1.||Lecturer in Engineering subjects: A first class Bachelor’s degree in the branch of Engineering relating to the post concerned.|
|2.||Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects: A first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study|
- Candidates should possess the requisite qualification in relevant subjectawarded by an University or Institutions recognized by University Grants
- As per the O.No.242 Higher Edn. (P1) Dept., dated 18.12.2012, for engineering subjects, the candidates should qualify 10+2+4 / 10+3+3 pattern for engineering subject and 10+2+3+2 / 10+3+3+2/ 11+2+3+2 pattern for non-engineering subject.
- The candidates should apply only for the vacancies notified and subject The candidates applying for the posts mentioned in Annexure-I should have passed Tamil Language as Part I or Part II up to SSLC o r PUC/Higher Secondary Course levels. If not, he/she should pass Tamil Language Test conducted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission within two years from the date of his/her appointment.
- The candidates not having prescribed qualifications, as on the last date of submission of filled-in online application, shall not be eligible to apply for the The candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility before applying. It is to be noted that if a candidate is allowed to appear for the examination it does not imply that the eligibility of the candidate is verified. The eligibility shall be verified by the Board only at the time of Certificate Verification.
Note: All qualifying certificates should have been obtained prior to the last date for submission of filled-in applications, announced in the recruitment notification.
- Equivalent Qualification: If a candidate claims that the educational qualification in the subject possessed by him/her is equivalent to, though not the same, as those prescribed for the appointment, he/she has to produce the subject equivalence O issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu at the time of Certificate Verification.
- Examination fee for TRB 1058 Lecturers vacancies :
- The candidates have to pay a fees of 600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/SCA/ ST and PWD candidates towards examination fee payable only through online net banking /credit card / debit card.
- The candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable for online
- Off line mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of paymentswill be summarily rejected.
- The application process is entirely No application in paper will be accepted by TRB.
- Procedure to apply for TRB 1058 Lecturers vacancies:
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the TRB website trb.tn.nic.in using the link trbonlineexams.in/polytechnic
- Evidence for claims made by the candidates while applying i n online should be submitted by the candidate at the time of Certificate Verification, if called
- Scheme of Examination for TRB 1058 Lecturers vacancies :
- i) The written examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Main Subject||1 Mark questions : 100||100|| |
|2 Mark questions: 40||80|
|General Knowledge||1 Mark questions: 10||10|
- Selection Procedure for TRB 1058 Lecturers vacancies:
The Selection will be made in two successive stages viz.,
- Written examination
- Awarding weightage marks during Certificate
Official Notification :-
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs
Visit our Tour Corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Government Corner for more information’s related to Indian Government and Tamil Nadu Government.
Visit our Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page