US Indians-Visa Free countries :- If you are an Indian citizen living in USA with US visa or green card, there are a lot of countries you can travel to, especially in and around Central & North America. Most of the Caribbean countries are promoting tourism heavily and allow tourists having multiple entry valid US visa for stay up to 30 days (90 days in some cases).
Following is a list of US Indians-Visa Free countries, Indians living in US can travel without visa requirement: they either offer Visa on arrival or do not require visa at all.
US Indians-Visa Free countries :-
If you plan to visit Bahamas by cruise ships, you do not need a tourist visa. However, if you plan to fly to one of the islands of Bahamas, you should arrange a visa beforehand.
There is no visa required for holders of multiple entry USA Visa or Green Card.
However, Indian nationals are required to pay a repatriation fee of BZD1,200( i.e. ~USD600.)
Apart from the above destinations, there are quite a few other island countries in Caribbean who offer tourism without any visa:
- Dominican Republic: 90 days for holders of a valid US Visa or green card holders.
- Antigua and Barbuda: Visa on arrival if holding a valid visa or green card from USA.
- Northern Marianas & US Virgin Islands: Part of US Commonwealth, no visa or passport required.
- Bermuda: 90 days for holders of a multiple-entry visa issued by USA and valid for at least 45 days beyond the period of intended stay in Bermuda.
- São Tomé and Príncipe: 15 days for holders of a valid visa or green card issued by the USA.
Outside of North & Central America, there are few countries which do allow visa exemption for Indian citizens with valid US status:
- Philippines: 14 days for holders of either a valid USA.
- South Korea: 30 days, visa not required for for holders of a valid visa or green card issued by USA.
- Taiwan: 30 day online travel authority is available to the citizens of India with permanent residency or valid visa or green card of USA.
- Mauritius: 90 days, no visa required since it is part of South Asian Commonwealth nations.
- Haiti: 90 days.
- Indonesia: 30 days from select ports of entry.
- Seychelles: 30 days Visitor’s Permit on arrival.
E-Visa or special permit:
Some countries allow travel with e-visa or special permit cards:
30 days Tourist Card (Tarjeta deTurista) which can be extended for another 30 days after arrival. Visitors who booked a package through an airline/travel agency usually receive the card on the plane before landing. The visitors can also buy a Tourist Card upon arrival at the José Martí International Airport in Havana.
Apply E-visa online.
- United Arab Emirates:
Tourist visa can be applied online through Emirates and Etihad airlines.
14 days e-visa can be applied and obtained online.
- Côte d’Ivoire:
90 days eVisa, holders must arrive via Port Bouet Airport.
Source and thanks to : http://www.desi-compile.com/
Visit our Tours corner to know more visa related information’s/Articles.
Visit our Technology corner for more technology news.
Post your article in the given link. Visitor Posts Submission Page
If you are looking for a Government job visit our Government job corner by clicking this link. Government Jobs